No announcement yet.

My trousers don't fit me any more...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know if she felt threatened or not. But if you perceived this , why oh why would you give her a ready made excuse to get shown the door. Cursing often gets ignored inside a workplace, hell it's F'ing common on some sites. But when you are dealing with a CUSTOMER the standard is higher. Its situational-- I can curse in front of my wife but won't in front of my kids
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• Al clearly has issues with situational awareness.
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• I was very sales-centered and forgot my place. I was talking colloquially.

The girl, by the way, was not bothered by the cursing.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I would'nt dwell too much on it except to take it as a lesson learned. It is a lesson learned. A lot of people put the blame on the Supervisor and etc. You got burned so learn a lesson and don't do it again. On to other things.
          What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
          What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

Working...
          X