Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My trousers don't fit me any more...

Stupid exercise!

Now I'm too skinny for all my trousers and they now look stupid when I have to tighten my belt. I wouldn't mind that much but it's not as if I've really made that much of an effort at the gym yet - last time I was this skinny (30") was in my early 20s and that was a LOOOOOONG time ago...

Oh well, it could be worse, my trousers could not fit for the opposite reasons...
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

I wear 30. 30x34. Congrats.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My thighs get very constrained in pants. How bad it is varies but I haven't fit comfortably into non-sweat pants in a few years. The waist isn't the problem. The ratio of the waist to the thigh openings in pants is against me.

And 30" waist? That is elf-like.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

And 30" waist? That is elf-like.
        No, it's actually quite normal.
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
          No, it's actually quite normal.
          I'm thin with a 6-pack and I wear a 34" waist. 30" is small, especially if you're coupling it with a 34" inseam. I'm 6'2" and I'm barely 34" inseam. 32" inseam often is fine for me. (I understand leg/torso proportions may be different)
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            I'm thin with a 6-pack and I wear a 34" waist. 30" is small, especially if you're coupling it with a 34" inseam. I'm 6'2" and I'm barely 34" inseam. 32" often is fine for me as well.
            No, you are a fatass that has exercised your stomach but forgot the rest of your body.
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, you are a fatass that has exercised your stomach but forgot the rest of your body.
              if you think you get a 6-pack by exercising your stomach.

Comment

6-pack generally refers to abs. Additionally, you wear high water trousers.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I have a keg... monkey nutz!
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    6-pack generally refers to abs. Additionally, you wear high water trousers.
                    6-pack generally refers to abs? Yes. What is your point? You think visible abs come from working your abdominal muscles and not body fat %/genetics? You think there's such thing as spot reduction of fat?

No, I don't wear high waters.

Comment

Yup I'm a real fatass in my 34" pants. If this is what 34" waist looks like, what does a 30" waist look like? Christian Bale in Machinist?
                      Attached Files

Comment

You idiot, if you're tall your waist is going to be a little bigger than normal.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                          You idiot, if you're tall your waist is going to be a little bigger than normal.
                          Sloww is like 6'3".

Comment

I guess he's not a fatass who weighs 200 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              I guess he's not a fatass who weighs 200 pounds
                              I weigh 190lbs, actually. And you really want to keep that retarded line of argument going that a specific weight, regardless of height, regardless of body composition, etc. is 'fat'? 200lbs means you're fat whether you're 6'8" or Reggie Bush?

Cause you sure made a lot of sense the last time you made this argument

Comment

Working...
                              X