Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
    No, found a boyfriend and a job.
    That would explain the "disappeared" part. Since I know she went to the panda site first it looks like "yes".
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Apparently Alinestra Covelia finished law school and got married?
      Good for her.
      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

I vote for the EvC and General Steelman.
        "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
          I vote for the EvC and General Steelman.
          I wouldn't.

I say Sergeant Sheets, Giant Squid, Lordstone1, Yo_Yo_Yo_Hey, mleonard, monkspider, connorkimbro, stewart spink, etc. just to get really old school on yall.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yeah I misse Alby when he was less fake getto wannebe.
            "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
              Rasbelin
              Check!

...although with a latency of over 9 years.

Kassiopeia
              Ignorance
              No clue about their whereabouts. I did try to trace Kassiopeia a few years ago with his real name and I assume it matced the right person on LinkedIn. He seemed to be working for a government agency. He seems to be really low profile on (anti)social media. Ignorance used to keep a low profile back in the day already.

Ari Rahikkalaka
              Ari apparently re-emerged here at least in 2012.

Four Finns of the Apocalypse and a token Dutchie
              Agreed - a token Dutchie.
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Last time I saw Ignorance was in an IRC channel for a defunct game. I'm two computers removed from having mIRC installed so no idea if the holdouts kept the channel/server up at all.
                Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Question here - who's sent an email to anyone missing in years? I've fired off one or two lately. I bet you've got a few email addys - instead of complaining about missing so-and-so, why not drop 'em a line?

A member once characterized this OT to me as "A twisted version of Cheers, where everybody knows your name and is sick of hearing it.". Ping someone you're not sick of today. Go do it right now.
                  AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
                  JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

Last time I saw Ignorance was in an IRC channel for a defunct game. I'm two computers removed from having mIRC installed so no idea if the holdouts kept the channel/server up at all.
                    Care to share which game and IRC server/network? I could try to track him down and poke him to visit us here.

Edit: Apparently good ol' :Poke: isn't working. It was something Markos added along with the party smilies. One day he came into the chatroom and tested they're working there as well. Explained how he'll be adding a multitude of new ones.

Edit 2: Wait, this one is working. And it's even IRC relevant.

Last edited by Rasbelin; March 3, 2021, 18:30.
                    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• DARcness
                      DARcness commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Change your avatar into the Turkish flag. [/turan]

I used to be on ICQ, about 3 computers ago. Back then playing Civ2 multi, I had dozens of Polytubbies contacts. Oh well...
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

I kept ICQ on my computer for a long time... but since I got my new one last year, I never bothered to add it back.
                      It was the KING for Civ 2 MP
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Black Dragon, Shi Huangdi.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin View Post

Care to share which game and IRC server/network? I could try to track him down and poke him to visit us here.

Edit: Apparently good ol' :Poke: isn't working. It was something Markos added along with the party smilies. One day he came into the chatroom and tested they're working there as well. Explained how he'll be adding a multitude of new ones.

Edit 2: Wait, this one is working. And it's even IRC relevant.
                          He's not one of the three people left and doesn't appear to be or have been in the discord.
                          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            Yay, my thread works!
                            It does indeed...
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Somebody wanted me to change my avatar, so I digged up an old one from my archive.

Comment

Working...
                              X