Old posters who need to come back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old posters who need to come back

1. Rufus T. Firefly. He needs to get his friendly, ever-reasonable arse back to Poly.

I know there are tons of others, add 'em as you think of 'em. If you're thinking of Agathon, be warned that you are not only wrong, but stupid.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

2. werefox, because she was (probably still is) female
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I don't know why you would wish such a thing upon such a nice person

Ecofarm and BK would really liven up the joint. AAHZ needs to drop the charade too.

Comment

Drake Tungsten, where did that douchebag go?

Comment

Agathon
          EcoFarm
          Tripledoc
          Ned
          Fez
          EyesOfNight
          Urban Ranger
          RoboCon
          In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

Wiglaf

Comment

Zylka
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                Zylka
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  I don't know why you would wish such a thing upon such a nice person

Ecofarm and BK would really liven up the joint. AAHZ needs to drop the charade too.
                  AAHZ is succeeding at and enjoying other aspects of life ATM, but I still post now and then here and there.
                  Order of the Fly
                  Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

It takes you hours to fix your hair. There's just so many hours in a day.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

sikander
                      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Makeo
                        Alexander's Horse
                        Starchild
                        Rufus T Firefly
                        Markos
                        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                          Wiglaf
                          It probably takes too much effort to maintain that persona.
                          I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

Rufus T. Firefly posts on the official Redskins message board. Strangely, he's actually kind of a jerk over there.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ted Striker
                              "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                              X