Six murders in Philadelphia first day of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    If the chick can't handle him being away 6 ****ing weeks she doesn't go sucking some dude's dick and taking a penis in her vagina... she ****ing waits a measley 6 weeks and breaks up. What the **** is wrong with you?
    Why should she wait?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      No one is perfect. Sometimes men decide that disappearing for months would be a good idea and then cry when they lose their girlfriend.
      No one is perfect, but few people are as ****ty as the girl in question.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Then I know from last year, there was an Arizona Marine who was killed by SWAT teams while his infant child was in the house.
        was that a botched drug raid?

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          Why should she wait?
          It's called being in a ****ing relationship. You sacrifice for a relationship. She knew full well he was going into the Marines. If she had a problem, she should have broken up with him in advance. If she didn't know she couldn't handle 6 ****ing weeks, she sacrifices for him (oh! what a sacrifice! No dick for a few weeks!) and waits til he gets back and breaks up.

She clearly wasn't so in love with him that she couldn't handle being away from him for 6 weeks since she very promptly started ****ing some other guy.

Why the **** are you and gribbler defending the ****ing whore?
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
            Why should she wait?
            Women are the property of men, duh.

Comment

as for the woman, I dont know the deal but I imagine the strain on spouses is enormous too... Maybe even worse.

Comment

I don't think you have a business being married if you can't be without your partner for ~6 weeks.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

it aint being without them, its the constant fear they'll be hurt or killed

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                    I don't think you have a business being married if you can't be without your partner for ~6 weeks.

JM
                    They weren't married.

If he liked it he should have put a ring on it.

Marines are cowards
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, I expect less if not married (or engaged).

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

While it does suck for him, no vows were made. I had a girl Dear John me while I was in basic training, so I have some perspective.
                        One thing I'm glad to see is no one taking shots at the other guy. While I have somewhat mixed emotions on this, in the end, he certainly made no promises.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Judging by the "visitors found this page by searching for"... this is probably Apolyton's most successful thread in quite some time...

Comment

Why is googling coming up with nothing? I'm googleing San Diego Marine murder.
                            Because your google-fu is weak, old man.

Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It's called being in a ****ing relationship.
                              Yeah, let's listen to the expert on this topic.
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I think I jinxed my town, even though technically the murders weren't "in" Fairview, just the murderers were from here:

Comment

Working...
                                X