Six murders in Philadelphia first day of the year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From what I read he just joined.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Very poor selection criteria.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Maybe the chick was the final test?
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

He thought he was going to get some head but it turned out he lost a bit of his other head.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            If the chick can't handle him being away 6 ****ing weeks she doesn't go sucking some dude's dick and taking a penis in her vagina... she ****ing waits a measley 6 weeks and breaks up. What the **** is wrong with you?
            Being 100% WOLF is his problem.
            "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
            'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Also, I find it hilarious that you throw slut and whore around and yet you're the only person here who actually has ever dated a whore. And you didn't even tap that.
              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                And you didn't even tap that.
                That is the truly baffling part. Why else would you date a slut/whore?
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

And if I recall correctly, he kissed her on the lips after she sucked some other guy off. It's just the most hilariously tragic thing ever.

Comment

Gross
                    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Killing it is the new killing it
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yeah, why not just get his c*m direct from the tap?
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Poor Albie. Even when he finally interacts with a real live woman he screws it all up (and not in a good way).
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

For your information, the actual whore (paid for sex) was not the same chick as the one that sucked some guy off right before my first kiss. That chick was 15 when I was 14. The prostitute came later. I never kissed the prostitute.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

For your information, the actual whore (paid for sex) was not the same chick as the one that sucked some guy off right before my first kiss. That chick was 15 when I was 14. The prostitute came later. I never kissed the prostitute.
                            You bought two cars for a girl who never kissed you? I can't decide if you're being serious with this story or if you're some kind of master troll.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                              You bought two cars for a girl who never kissed you? I can't decide if you're being serious with this story or if you're some kind of master troll.
                              He's not trolling, he's baiting you. He is quite the master baiter.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You never came.

Comment

Working...
                                X