Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2012 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Wezil
    replied
    Not bad, I can work with that.

    Rank order?

    New unique picks to fill the "holes" on the roster or move all former picks up and add unique picks at the bottom?

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by OneFootInTheGrave View Post
    I would add, that if it is an old player he can have his last years team in, as it was, but for any changes - they must be unique picks. Having more players is more fun, and we are only at the beginning of January.
    I like this...

    Leave a comment:


  • OneFootInTheGrave
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    I'll propose this rules amendment to the players and see how it flies....

    - Late submissions may be accepted but each and every pick MUST be a unique pick (you cannot choose a celeb already picked by another player). -


    Thoughts?
    I would add, that if it is an old player he can have his last years team in, as it was, but for any changes - they must be unique picks. Having more players is more fun, and we are only at the beginning of January.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    I'm okay with it, but it'd be tough to come up with a viable list.
    The list would be either very good (well researched) or very bad (just to submit a team for play).

    I could find a decent team in 24 hours time if I worked at it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Guynemer
    replied
    I'm okay with it, but it'd be tough to come up with a viable list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Krill
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    I'll propose this rules amendment to the players and see how it flies....

    - Late submissions may be accepted but each and every pick MUST be a unique pick (you cannot choose a celeb already picked by another player). -


    Thoughts?
    Not a bad rule...

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Exactly the same, only different? What a putz.

    Leave a comment:


  • OzzyKP
    replied
    Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    Sorry.

    I PM'd you during the registration period but didn't hear back.
    Yea, sorry. I was on vacation and then busy when I got back. I totally understand if it is too late, just figured I'd give it a shot.

    I sent Wezil a list that was exactly the same as what I sent last year except I threw in some new folks for the few who died from the list.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    I'll propose this rules amendment to the players and see how it flies....

    - Late submissions may be accepted but each and every pick MUST be a unique pick (you cannot choose a celeb already picked by another player). -


    Thoughts?

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    embalmer missed out as well (power outage).

    You guys shouldn't leave things so late.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    Hmm, guessing its too late for me?
    Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
    I haven't looked at anyone else's picks....
    Sorry.

    I PM'd you during the registration period but didn't hear back.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wezil
    replied
    Originally posted by Krill View Post
    Very good news for Kirchner.

    Not so much for Barnabas...

    Leave a comment:


  • OzzyKP
    replied
    I haven't looked at anyone else's picks....

    Leave a comment:


  • OzzyKP
    replied
    Hmm, guessing its too late for me?

    Leave a comment:


  • Krill
    replied
    Argentine President Cristina Fernandez de Kirchner did not have thyroid cancer as feared, her operation last week has proved, the presidential spokesman says.


    Kirchner doesn't have cancer.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X