Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
The 2012 Off Topic Celebrity Dead Pool
Collapse
X
-
No, I figured by some strange vision of the future that you had her as number one or something. I was jacking with you about your bragging.
Leave a comment:
-
That's a list composed by committee as I understand it.Originally posted by Dinner View Posthttp://www.deathlist.net/
That guy has 92 names on his 2012 list and so far he's only got one hit though Etta James was his #1 pick so he'd be in line for some sort of bonus.
The Death List folks have been off for several years.
Leave a comment:
-
I considered her but didn't put her on. If we were doing a 40 list, she would have made it.Originally posted by Guynemer View PostGalnemer was constantly trying to get me to put Bobby Brown on my list; she never thought to mention Whitney "Crack Is Whack" Houston.
Leave a comment:
-
The best I can imagine is he accidentally posted here instead of another thread. But if so, he sure has taken his time to own up to his mistake.Originally posted by Elok View PostI see Al's point; where did this come from? It's a celebrity dead pool; a celebrity died, and he reported her death, sans frills. She was a pretty big name back in the day, too.
Leave a comment:
-
I see Al's point; where did this come from? It's a celebrity dead pool; a celebrity died, and he reported her death, sans frills. She was a pretty big name back in the day, too.Originally posted by SlowwHand View PostWhat a jackass. You're more "me,me,me" than Mr. Fun.
Leave a comment:
-
Galnemer was constantly trying to get me to put Bobby Brown on my list; she never thought to mention Whitney "Crack Is Whack" Houston.
Leave a comment:
-
Leave a comment:
-
What the hell are you talking about? Because I said Whitney Houston died?Originally posted by SlowwHand View PostWhat a jackass. You're more "me,me,me" than Mr. Fun.
Leave a comment:
-
"Nick Barkley" is gone..
Peter Breck, who played a hot-headed son of California ranch owner Barbara Stanwyck on the 1960s TV Western "The Big Valley," died Monday in Vancouver after a long illness. He was 82.
Leave a comment:
-
We're due for another hit any time now. We usually average a couple a month.
Leave a comment:
-
1/29/2012 John Rich 86 Entertainment Legendary TV Director, 'All in the Family'. Owned a production company with Henry Winkler, coproducing "MacGyver".
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: