No announcement yet.

Government Employees Are the Scum of the Earth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No job that kiddy has ever done could be considered "noble"...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• You've got quite an imagination elok.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No, he just has more than two neurons in his brain that fire correctly.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            You've got quite an imagination elok.
            Yes, I can imagine scenarios under which a person might perhaps be justified in not liking his/her mother, or even have an unjustified dislike of said mother, without being a total wreck because of it. Want some other scenarios?

-Mother was genuinely abusive
            -Mother wasn't abusive, but abandoned the child at a young age
            -Mother was at fault in an extremely unpleasant divorce
            -Mother married a man the child detests
            -Mother enabled an abusive father
            -Mother adopted beliefs the child can't/won't tolerate
            -Mother cut child out of her will for displeasing her
            -Mother was overly controlling
            -Mother blatantly favored a sibling over the child

All of these things could still result in a perfectly emotionally healthy child, given the right circumstances (such as therapy or other, supportive friends/family). Nor is there any reason why such a woman could not be a career teacher.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• People with disfunctional families often grow up to have personality disorders. In fact, it's likely that either his mother or father, or both had personality disorders.

Comment

• Often? Yes. Always? Hell no. Possibly not even most of the time, though I imagine it'd be hard as all get out to do a valid/conclusive study on it. And you have no way of knowing about his father or mother at all, assuming "his" still refers to KH.
                1011 1100

Comment

• Good night! It doesn't matter. They could both be perfectly normal, and he would still have the disorder. That's my point. His history doesn't mean anything.

Comment

• Like I already said, you won't get it. That's enough.

Comment

• When was the last time you convinced somebody on this site that your POV was correct?
                      1011 1100

Comment

• When was the last time he had a POV that made ANY sense?
                        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                        Stadtluft Macht Frei
                        Killing it is the new killing it
                        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          When was the last time you convinced somebody on this site that your POV was correct?
                          Do you believe that the truth is dependant on what people vcchoose to believe? I don't care what people believe. It has nothing to do with the truth.

That said, Elok, I don't have as many friends as you do on this site to agree with everything I say. You seem to think that makes you right, and me wrong. I really don't give a ****. Really, if no one believes me that's just fine. I have to say that there are only a handful of people that I think are honest here.

edit: I mean most people here aren't objective. They have no interest in the real truth, only what they want to believe.
                          Last edited by Kidlicious; December 3, 2011, 20:39. Reason: kh

Comment

• What about me?
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              Do you believe that the truth is dependant on what people vcchoose to believe? I don't care what people believe. It has nothing to do with the truth.

That said, Elok, I don't have as many friends as you do on this site to agree with everything I say. You seem to think that makes you right, and me wrong. I really don't give a ****. Really, if no one believes me that's just fine. I have to say that there are only a handful of people that I think are honest here.

edit: I mean most people here aren't objective. They have no interest in the real truth, only what they want to believe.
                              Well, not everybody here agrees with what I say. Be that as it may, if you have never convinced anyone here that you are correct in any way, that suggests, basically, three possibilities:

1. The things you say are incorrect,
                              2. You're doing a hopelessly poor job of expressing them, or
                              3. Everyone here except you is completely incapable of accepting reality.

Regardless of which of these three possibilities is correct, you're better off giving up the fight, or at least considering a total change in strategy.
                              1011 1100

Comment

• Most of the arguments are just like this one. I'm arguing with someone who is wrong and they aren't going to change their mind. My strategy doesn't matter, and I really don't care. I don't rack my brain thinking of better ways to get threw your thick skulls.

Comment

Working...
                                X