Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has heard of the automobile called the "yukon"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    In college the geology department had three or four Suburban/Yukon trucks and one V-10 powered Ford 15 passenger van. In their defense, they had to routinely haul around dozens of students and all the associated bags, gear, and stuff.

Your college stories are getting more and more boring. Tell us again how you laughed it up with Jack Johnson
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I wasn't his best friend or anything but, yes, I did know him back in the day. Isla Vista is a very small place.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        It's the poor person's Escalade
        It's the same thing. The Escalade is for idiots that spend more for a name.

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Better known as the Canyonero.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

All the different vehicles like this are part of the "Mormon Assault Vehicle" class of car,

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The Yukon is a comically oversized SUV, not a car. A friend of mine owned one. I had to climb to get in, and I'm 6'4" (2m).

There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Even I've heard of it.

Oh, and Invalid poll.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Why would anyone need a car this large? You can't park it downtown, it guzzles gas, its offroad capability is superflous for anyone who doesn't need an ATV.
                  Graffiti in a public toilet
                  Do not require skill or wit
                  Among the **** we all are poets
                  Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

It has something to do with penis size...
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                      Even I've heard of it.
                      I thought you were deaf.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        I didn't know anybody still bought escalades. What is this, 2004?

Fact: the Escalade was also originally based on the Yukon chassis
                        Is this to openly shame a quant you work with?
                        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

No. It's a reference to another thread. gribbler didn't know what it was.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Working...
                          X