Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has heard of the automobile called the "yukon"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I know what GMC stands for, I keep seeing it around the city and thinking it means "General Medical Council".
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Everyone's heard of the Yukon.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
        Although I know what GMC stands for, I keep seeing it around the city and thinking it means "General Medical Council".
        Where are you currently living?
        12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Killing it is the new killing it
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I've been in NYC for a wedding at the Yacht Club.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            Everyone's heard of the Yukon.
            If only because of the crappy Canadian spinoff of Oregon Trail:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

i would never buy something like that. parking my ´modern´ sedan is plenty difficult as it is in my ancient city. even the ´modern´ parking garages that were built underground were built in the 60´s, and i sweat every time i have to take any corner inside one of them.

motorcycles

Comment

Is it a boat ?
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Yes, actually.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Unsinkable ?
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

No, it can sink. You just need to keep bailing it out.

Comment

In college the geology department had three or four Suburban/Yukon trucks and one V-10 powered Ford 15 passenger van. In their defense, they had to routinely haul around dozens of students and all the associated bags, gear, and stuff.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

does it come with a bucket, or do you need to take it as an extra on the loan?

Comment

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                                In college the geology department had three or four Suburban/Yukon trucks and one V-10 powered Ford 15 passenger van. In their defense, they had to routinely haul around dozens of students and all the associated bags, gear, and stuff.
                                Thaat could have been done by a rover or two

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Working...
                                X