So a girl asked for my number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    No, Asshz. You don't get to make fun of him. The only difference between you and Al is that Al is honest enough to admit he is a virgin.

Comment

• I must admit that this thread is the most surprising thing to happen to me this week.
      In Soviet Russia, Fake borises YOU.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattBowron View Post
        congratulations Albie. I hope she's a keeper. Now I guess I'm the one who needs help getting the ladies.
        Get to the back of the queue sunshine
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Amusing thread
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• pics pics pics pics pics

Comment

• She must have dehydrated him.

Comment

• Al, this is the most exciting thread ever. I read it from beginning to end like a short story. I was on the edge of my seat, hoping you would not **** up. I hope she is beautiful and enjoy yourself!!!!!
                What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
                What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

• Well????

Comment

• He has been sucked into oblivion.

My bet, he's spending all his free time ****ing and wondering why the **** didn't he start before
                    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• Move along, people; nothing to see here.

Shouldn't it be clear by now that Alby is into something good and doesn't want to screw it up by posting about it here?
                      At least, that's my hope...
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• £10 says he failed to spot the large hands and Adam's Apple.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• that's not a bet i would take.
                          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• considering our participation in his successful adventure, i believe we´re entitled to a note on the outcome..

Comment

• you? you?

dude, i've been hassling albie for nearly a decade as to what he's been doing wrong.
                              I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                              [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

• i said WE, mr self entitled

Comment

Working...
                                X