So a girl asked for my number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    First thing's first... when she calls, do I answer or show that I'm a busy man and don't answer?
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Okay she text me, "Hey this is XXX save my number "

Now what? Do I call her?
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; September 26, 2011, 05:26.
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Come on.... now what?! It's been 8 minutes since she text me.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Text her back: "I'll call you later, right now I'm fighting like twenty guys at once"
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
              Text her back: "I'll call you later, right now I'm ****ing like twenty guys at once"
              FTFY
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Alternatively, add some truth to it by replacing fighting with ****ing.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  FTFY
                  **** you.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Comment

Okay she text me, "Hey this is XXX save my number "

Now what? Do I call her?
                      Wait a few more minutes, and say something like, ¨Hi! This is Albie. You wanna get a drink somewhere this Saturday or the next?¨

It´s good, because it´s direct, yet not too desperate. You don´t want to overdo the macho thing.

Comment

Umm... I don't drink... and ah... this chick is under 21. Actually, maybe that's a problem. I don't think she knows how old I am

Comment

I'm a dumbass so I text back "What's up?" and she didnt text me back. I'm backing out of this if she does text me back. Not talking today. It's Friday night.

Now what about tomorrow? What if I see her tomorrow? What's next?

Comment

Are you kidding me? It used to be the case that 21-year olds didn´t know jack **** in the bedroom, but the current ones seem to have more experience than I do. So younger generally means better looking and more flexible.

Give her a beer and take a bittertonic or whatever it is that you do drink instead. BUT TAKE HER OUT.

Comment

I'm a dumbass so I text back "What's up?" and she didnt text me back. I'm backing out of this if she does text me back. Not talking today. It's Friday night.

Now what about tomorrow? What if I see her tomorrow? What's next?
                              Dumbass. Dumbass. Dumbass.

Text her back again, saying, oops, clicked ¨send¨ too quickly, ¨meant to say, what´s up, wanna go grab a drink tomorrow night?¨

Comment

**** it. I'm leaving it alone. Concerned about tomorrow, the day after, etc. right now. If she texts me back, then what? But I'm not actively doing anything today. Tomorrow, maybe, but not today.

Comment

Working...
                                X