No announcement yet.

So a girl asked for my number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just ****ing call her if you want to call her. ****ing text her if you want to text her. ****ing **** her if you want to **** her (and she's of legal age and consents). ****ing read her Winnie the Pooh if you want to read her Winnie the Pooh. Take control of your own ****ing life.

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Just ****ing call her if you want to call her. ****ing text her if you want to text her. ****ing **** her if you want to **** her (and she's of legal age and consents). ****ing read her Winnie the Pooh if you want to read her Winnie the Pooh. Take control of your own ****ing life.

She's not that young, holy ****. What do you think I am?

And no, that works with men. That doesn't work with women. Women are far more ****ing complicated.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        And no, that works with men. That doesn't work with women. Women are far more ****ing complicated.
        No they're not. If you want her to play stupid head games with you then she might oblige, but hopefully she'd just dump you for being so neurotic.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Phone her up and ask her out, Al.

Jesus wept.

Comment

She's not that young, holy ****. What do you think I am?

Only:
            1) When you want them to be
            2) When they're not worth your time

It does work with women. It worked for me for women long ago.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

No. Not doing that on a Friday night. I'll hit her up later, like tomorrow afternoon. When I do that, what will I be doing?

I don't have no date planned so I'm not offering now. I don't know anything about what she like to do or her work schedule or whatever else so I'm not going down that same road, you might remember from the last time where I was criticized where I basically demanded the date.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

**** it. I'm leaving it alone. Concerned about tomorrow, the day after, etc. right now. If she texts me back, then what? But I'm not actively doing anything today. Tomorrow, maybe, but not today.
                If you leave it alone now (because you´re a scared little *****, needing an excuse to **** up), your stupid aloof reaction to her enthusiastic text will mean she´ll never want to text you back ever again.

Comment

Well, first of all, if she asks you anything, your response should be, "hold on, I need to check with my friends on the internet."

Seriously, "just be yourself" is good advice not because yourself is necessarily a good person to be, but because trying to be someone else is a monstrous PITA and generally doesn't work. Even in romantic comedies it only works for so long. IRL she'll see you acting awkward, assume you're hiding something creepy, and run.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Ok, if AlB doesn´t ring or text her now to set up a date I´m done with this thread. No reason to get all worked up because he wants to fail.

Comment

She hasn't text me back since I said "What's up?". **** that involved ****. Scared her the **** away.

Another girl told me, "Girls never text right back. To make u think they're busy". That's why she hasn't text me back in 24 minutes. I'm leaving it alone right now. ****ing ****.

Comment

TWO women I counselled told me to leave it alone and make me seem busy. They were both like WTF?! when I said "What's up?" See. **** this active ****.

Comment

She has ***** and you´re it. You´re just doomed to fail because every chance you get to hook up with an XX-chromosome holder, you do whatever is most effective at scaring them away.

Comment

No. Not doing that on a Friday night. I'll hit her up later, like tomorrow afternoon. When I do that, what will I be doing?

I don't have no date planned so I'm not offering now. I don't know anything about what she like to do or her work schedule or whatever else so I'm not going down that same road, you might remember from the last time where I was criticized where I basically demanded the date.
                            Ask. Don't demand. Ask.

"Hi, do you want to go out somewhere tomorrow night?"

Comment

Text her back calling her a **** and telling her that you're on to her. You ain't falling for no tranny.

Women like it when you are assertive. Plus she'll get naked to prove she's not a tranny.

Comment

The women said to wait.

Comment

Working...
                                X