No announcement yet.

The Most Selfish Generation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But you have voted for senators and congressmen and presidents for the last ~40 years.

Additionally, you have lowered taxes and increased spending by the choices of who you vote in.

I agree that my generation is not blameless. Nor is the oldest generation blameless.

But 40 years ago we had much higher effective tax rates and much lower debt. The difference between then and now is what I mostly blame on your generation. And your generation is still the leaders...

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Got you there rah, because we all know you're a Republican...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Boomers lost Vietnam because they were spoiled little ****s who couldn't fight gooks wearing flip flops despite having helicopters and napalm.
        I'd love to see how long you'd last fighting the viet cong.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

He wouldn't, he'd use his parents' connections to dodge the draft...
          Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Politicians were responsible for Viet Nam. Just like Bush, Sr., they bowed to the wishes of the world community and didn't let the military do their job.
            Exactly like Korea, which wasn't baby boomers. H.C. is an idiot at times. Mobius is an idiot at all times.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
              Got you there rah, because we all know you're a Republican...
              Yeah you're right but only partially true. but those I voted for didn't always win. And it's really not all that clear cut. I did vote for Slick Willie. And despite the Tea party's veneration of Reagan, he did raise taxes.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                I have Drake on ignore but I'm guessing he made another post about baby boomers because that never gets old.
                I'm just going to throw it out there that constantly talking about who you have on ignore is passive-aggressive and kind of pathetic.
                "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I didn't see what Jaguar said there but I'm guessing that he was having a pop at Gribbler, as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                    Or just do a mass default now and start from scratch - it would balance the books as it would be the older wealthier generation that would suffer losing all that money...
                    Year zero... like Cambodgia... we will only stop at killing the elderly though, everyone below 60 is OK
                    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                      I'd love to see how long you'd last fighting the viet cong.
                      I'd love to see him right now in Afghanistan proving he is better than a baby boomer
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Yeah, this current generation isn't exactly full of win against lesser armed militias.
                        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                        We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus View Post
                          I didn't see what Jaguar said there but I'm guessing that he was having a pop at Gribbler, as usual.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                            I've worked almost every day since I was 13. I've taken responsibility for myself, my family and everything I do. ... So you can kiss my ASS

Typical Boomer. "I worked and took care of my kids! That's all I can be expected to do for society!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                              I'm just going to throw it out there that constantly talking about who you have on ignore is passive-aggressive and kind of pathetic.
                              Also, If you constantly take potshots following their posts, is it really "ignoring"?
                              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                                Please stop trying to get gribbler to take me off ignore. I really appreciate being on his list, as it's cut down greatly on the moronic responses I have to deal with.

Comment

Working...
                                X