HST Dies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post

Uh, I asked you to prove where in the statutes platonic applied. You conceded it did not appear. Then you went off and said that it was irrelevent because it could simply be changed to 'conjugal'.

Which, btw, was exactly my point. Conjugal isn't in the statutes at present which is why my argument which you labelled as 'inane', actually is valid.

Keep up bro. .
    err Ben-- the term conjugal is a KEY term in the applicable ONtario statute-- Look it up MORON

Oh and you keep talking about "your argument" but in a world where the completely incorrect statement you made using the words "property division" is supposed to be a correct statement about support payments, I don't think anyone can have any clue about what you are arguing

Are you still asserting that two tenants together with no other relationship other than sharing an address could be found to be married since in court, whomever asserts something wins--- or have we moved on to a new idiocy

Lastly__ if you think I asserted something about platonic please quote me and take it back to the thread since all the posts are there. AS usual you will find that you cannot since as usual you are setting forth postions I never held
    Last edited by Flubber; September 2, 2011, 02:28.
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      . Goose -> Gander. At least I admit my mistakes, funny eh.

Hilarious Ben-- never change!!
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Flubber please stop quoting Ben.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

The art is avoiding the quote and everyone knowing what and whom you are talking about.
          (\__/)
          (='.'=)
          (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
            The art is avoiding the quote and everyone knowing what and whom you are talking about.
            I suppose-- buty I dont care for that art-- quoting is easier and I do not like paraphrasing

Our Ben kenobi spends several posts mischaracterizing or lying about what others have said while only referring to his own argument or point in the vaguest of terms either because he has forgotten what they were or because they have been shown to be wrong and he wants enough time and posts to go by so he can reinvent his argument often as something completely different. If I am going to bother to mock him, his own words are my best tool.
            Last edited by Flubber; September 2, 2011, 11:36.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
              Flubber please stop quoting Ben.
              Nope-- I enjoy mocking BK

If you want to avoid BK then dont come into a thread he started

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                Nope-- I enjoy mocking BK

I didn't say don't reply to him, just don't quote him, I don't want to have to put you on ignore And the fact is if someone else had posted a thread on the HST, BK would have posted in it, and you would have quoted him.
                You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

HST sounds like a good initiative, too bad it went down. VAT is good, if it's used right by the government. And 12 percent is like a drop in the ocean.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                  I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                  Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill View Post
                    I didn't say don't reply to him, just don't quote him, I don't want to have to put you on ignore And the fact is if someone else had posted a thread on the HST, BK would have posted in it, and you would have quoted him.
                    why is it such a big thing to you? I skip lots of posts when I know they are on a part of a topic that does not interest me. With Ben his own words hang him since they are so obviously and demonstrably wrong. If you wish to put me on ignore, either because I quote Ben or because you either don't like or find no value or amusement in my posts, that is your right. I will quote who I want when I want.

Personally I find the whole ignore feature sort of silly as I can just as easily SKIP a posters words- and I often do---

Comment

Oh well. Bye Flubber.

Comment

For any interested parties, the federal revenue agency already collects provincial income taxes and then remits the provincial portions to the provinces. They have for as long as I have been using payroll tables (since the mid 80's). One province recently insisted that the tables be broken into two and the federal and provincial taxes be shown differently on employee documents. Guess which one? Each province has tables supplied by Canada Revenue for employers in their jurisdiction.
                        Whatta lie! Alberta doesn't because they don't have a provincial sales tax. Most other jusridictions did the same because they switched over to a HST

Nothing in the HST says the provinces cannot change their VAT tax rate and that change then be reflected in the HST levied in their jurisdiction.
                        Nothing in the HST says the pronvices can do so without permission from Ottawa.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

HST sounds like a good initiative, too bad it went down. VAT is good, if it's used right by the government. And 12 percent is like a drop in the ocean.
                          Not here in North America. Alberta charges ZERO and Washington doesn't have an income tax. BC competes with both jurisdictions.
                          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Oh and you keep talking about "your argument" but in a world where the completely incorrect statement you made using the words "property division" is supposed to be a correct statement about support payments, I don't think anyone can have any clue about what you are arguing
                            Subset of property division is support payments, but apparently not in Flubberland.

Are you still asserting that two tenants together with no other relationship other than sharing an address could be found to be married since in court, whomever asserts something wins--- or have we moved on to a new idiocy
                            I'm saying that because of the combination of two ****ty laws, yes, this could in fact happen, and there would not be any legal recourse. Canada's common law marriage arrangement is retarded, and their gay marriage legislation doesn't actually check for conjugality.

Lastly__ if you think I asserted something about platonic please quote me and take it back to the thread since all the posts are there. AS usual you will find that you cannot since as usual you are setting forth postions I never held
                            So you deny you even said a word about platonic? Hilarious.

Comment

Like, duh! Hey Krill, if you have a problem with me starting threads you can piss off.

Comment

PLus the constitution has several provisions on taxation so citing other powers seems a little odd
                                Cite the constitution, because the constitution explicitly says that provinces regulate provincial taxation.

Comment

Working...
                                X