B****es all over my d**k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B****es all over my d**k

a) I love my girlfriend very much. She is awesome, and the kindest person ever. I am slightly considering spending the rest of my life with her, even though we have been together for 2 months.
    b) So I have been at this party now.
    and I have had girls all around me being extra ****ing nice to me.
    I have been proposition to do unspeakable things to them.
    I am shocked, even though those girls are fine, and if I was single I would have done this, no doubt.
    This has been the case for me for quite some time, now, especially on my trips abroad, and while this is flattering, this is also very confusing.

So.... I am confused. Again, no cheating or dumping of the girlfriend. I don't know what to do.
    When I was single, it was simple - The good old: "Get Money, **** *****es, Smoke Trees"

But now?

now I don't even know what the ****.

What should I do, 'Poly? I have just returned from the party, and after I have been talking to this girl, my so called "friends" were like "Well, how was it? you ****ed her good?" and were in no state to help my confusion...

Help.
    urgh.NSFW

Stay faithful to your girlfriend. If you can't help it, wank thinking about the girl that propositioned you. Nothing more. You'd regret doing something more later on.
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Comment

Nail'em and just make sure she doesn't find out.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

A man does the right thing, Azazel.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Heresson View Post
          Stay faithful to your girlfriend. If you can't help it, wank thinking about the girl that propositioned you. Nothing more. You'd regret doing something more later on.
          This.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            A man does the right thing, Azazel.
            He already specified "no cheating or dumping the girlfriend". I don't think he was asking whether he should cheat on her. I don't think you're very good at the whole giving advice thing.

Comment

I don't pretty much understand. If you already specified that cheating the girlfriend was a definitive no, then the answer is quite clear, right?

Comment

Thanks guys, I think I am getting the point now, and from all of these girls, there was one particular girl I was sort of considering giving it to tonight.

However, I am a pathetic sack of ****, and I blame my education - as I cannot take responsibility for my own behavior - I am thinking that my dad got married in his 40s when he made me. I was always trying to live it up as he did - partying with many many women before settling down. But now, I also understand why it is faulty, because I am young and he is old....

I have been living the so-called "alpha-male" ethos - could you concisely destroy it in my eyes so I ****ing let it the **** go?
                urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Carreidas View Post
                  I don't pretty much understand. If you already specified that cheating the girlfriend was a definitive no, then the answer is quite clear, right?
                  Apparently he needs to be reassured he's doing the right thing.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Carreidas - I understand the confusion - please read my previous post. I want to destroy all doubts in myself forever about cheating. I am afraid I will not be strong enough next time.
                    urgh.NSFW

Comment

There is nothing wrong with cheating, as long as she doesn't find out.

Comment

Even if she finds out, who cares? Just tell her "it wasn't me." That should work, but if it doesn't, **** it. There are plenty of other *****es out there.

Comment

Also, thought the thread title was "bugbites all over my dick" at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                            Even if she finds out, who cares? Just tell her "it wasn't me." That should work, but if it doesn't, **** it. There are plenty of other *****es out there.

The Shaggy defense.
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Just do whatever Albie would do in this situation.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X