No announcement yet.

US balanced budget proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

errrr, if taxes are still being collected then records of said collection will be kept in the exactly the same way as they always have been. i really don't understand what your argument is here.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Every representative body has regulations surrounding supply. How would it go over in the Commons if no budget were passed for two, going on three years? How would you know that the books weren't cooked?
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

because when it comes to tax revenues it's not the house of common that collects the figures. it would be HRMC. in the US i guess it would be the IRS. you still haven't explained why not passing a budget leads to this.

Obama can make up some story about how much he's bringin' it, but if it ain' t on the ledger it doesn't exist.
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You can't even form government without passing supply.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
          X