No announcement yet.

US balanced budget proposal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Last I checked Harry Reid just killed the second budget. The only one blocking legislation is Reid.
      The budgets offered by the republican are like saying do you want me to give you a wedgy or just take your lunch money.
      What can make a nigga wanna fight a whole night club/Figure that he ought to maybe be a pimp simply 'cause he don't like love/What can make a nigga wanna achy, break all rules/In a book when it took a lot to get you hooked up to this volume/
      What can make a nigga wanna loose all faith in/Anything that he can't feel through his chest wit sensation

Comment

The budgets offered by the republican are like saying do you want me to give you a wedgy or just take your lunch money.
        Unfortunately they are necessary.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Why am I not surprised Ben links to the American Not Thinker? You might as well be linking to Rush Limbaugh.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why am I not surprised Ben links to the American Not Thinker? You might as well be linking to Rush Limbaugh.
            Still no budget, btw. Now Obama has 2.8 trillion to blow. That's probably not enough. Given the way the market is tanking, he'll blow through that in a year.

He'll be the first president ever to fail to pass a budget during his term.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Yeah, Obama is totally going to run a deficit of $2.8 trillion over the next year

Comment

Yeah, Obama is totally going to run a deficit of $2.8 trillion over the next year
                Did you see his budget proposal? 3.8 trillion dollar deficit.

Obama's going to manage to double the debt, in just 4 years. Insane.

Comment

Did you see his budget proposal? 3.8 trillion dollar deficit.

Obama's going to manage to double the debt, in just 4 years. Insane.
                  Uhhh.... no.... $3.8 trillion in spending. You need to subtract the total revenue from that to get the deficit.

Comment

Uhhh.... no.... $3.8 trillion in spending. You need to subtract the total revenue from that to get the deficit.
                    What revenue? Don't you mean taxes? Increasing taxes will decrease what the government takes in, because everyone's going to shut down and ride out the Obama presidency.

Besides, there's no budget Gribbler, how can you have any revenue if you have no budget?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                      But Rush Limbaugh doesn't use so many big words. Reading "the American Thinker" lets Ben feel like his college education wasn't a waste.

Comment

What revenue? Don't you mean taxes? Increasing taxes will decrease what the government takes in, because everyone's going to shut down and ride out the Obama presidency.

Besides, there's no budget Gribbler, how can you have any revenue if you have no budget?
                        As far as I know the federal government has not stopped collecting taxes. You will not be able to tell the IRS "I don't think congress passed a budget this fiscal year so I don't have to pay any taxes".

Comment

Gribbler:

Sure they are collecting, but as far as we know Obama collected eleventy three billion dollars.

Comment

of course ben doesn't think there are still taxes. illegal immigrants don't pay them!
                            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Didn't the Tea Party get rid of all taxes?!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Cockney:

It ain't revenue if it ain't on the books. Obama can make up some story about how much he's bringin' it, but if it ain' t on the ledger it doesn't exist.

Comment

Working...
                                X