No announcement yet.

To be or not to be... an *******.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More to the point, however, I'm an intoverted little **** who does not form connections with humans easily. When I find one I can connect to, I try not to lose them.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• excuse me for being blunt, but you sound like the kind of guy that is considered by women more like a 'brother' than a 'partner'.

Comment

• Did you **** her yet?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
          excuse me for being blunt, but you sound like the kind of guy that is considered by women more like a 'brother' than a 'partner'.
          I suppose it's possible all my girlfriends have been incest fetishists, but it seems unlikely.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• funny, but you know what i mean.

Comment

• I know what you're insinuating, but I don't particularly care. Clearly I'm not the most competent wooer of women, but I've had my fair share of success.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                Clearly he needs to apply the Hot/Crazy Scale:

That is utter crap. The real danger is in the top right corner.

Comment

• Paging Dr. Hera to this thread.

a) Post nudie pics. She deems herself a model, well, there ain't no such thing as bad publicity, yes?
                  b) Stop talking to her. I assume you have a cute, hot girlfriend that you like/love, why are you torturing her? she needs professional help/medication.
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

Working...
                  X