Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "Everyone vs. Ben" thread

By request of our own Mr. Kenobi. Have at 'em, boys. I'll start:

The Canucks will never win a Cup with Luongo in net, because he is a basketcase.

And women have every single right to decide what to do with their own bodies, including ridding themselves of a parasite if they should so choose.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Cheating that little critter in their belly right out of a chance at life

Comment

Doug Flutie wasn't a good quarterback.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
        Cheating that little critter in their belly right out of a chance at life
        How do I reach these kids?

Comment

Yay! Hopefully the Mods won't shut this down. I specifically requested a thread so that people can fight with me and I can blow off some steam.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Luongo is a God. Haven't you read the Good book? It says on the first day he made the heavens and the earth and Luongo saw that it was good.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Abortion

Sending douchebags to Texas
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Hey Ben, I have physics problems for you. Want to pwn yourself again?

Comment

ridding themselves of a parasite if they should so choose.
                  I'm sure your net contribution exceeds your expenses.

Comment

Abortion in the event that the mother was a prostitute raped by BK

Always have to cover the extreme circumstances...

Comment

Sure, everything goes HC. Remember all you need to do is attack me.

Comment

****, where are those physics threads? Those were golden. You couldn't even ****ing get a speed dimensionally correct.

Comment

You guys know you're just feeding his persecution complex, right? (It's a catholic/muslim thing)
                          "

Comment

CW:

Doug Flutie was a great quarterback! He once scored a TD, while carrying a box of his flutie flakes and posing for a commercial. Twice. Against the Dolphins.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                              I'm sure your net contribution exceeds your expenses.
                              I'd wager that I've done more good for the world than 90-95%, minimum, of the other people here. You are most certainly not in that top tenth percentile, Churchy.

Comment

Working...
                              X