FBI Cracks Down on Online Poker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    In Canada, the same regulations exist, except you can't buy liquor in grocery or convenience stores at all. Is Canada a Jesus Freak nation?

It's not the religious idiots, it's the same communist control freak nanny staters.
    Quit being so ****ing disingenuous. Where do you think our laws came from you twit?
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by David Floyd View Post
      I am saying that TEXAS LAW says that liquor stores cannot be open on Sunday. TEXAS LAW also says grocery stores can't sell beer and wine before noon. TEXAS LAW also says that bars and restaurants can't serve alcohol before noon unless the patron also orders food. There is NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER that those laws are both based on and instigated by religious ****heads. You can't possibly deny that.
      Yeah, Communists have never held much sway in Texas. Can't blame them.

Comment

"communist nanny staters"

You are ****ing hopeless. Nothing different since last you posted here.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Green is the new blue. It ain't religious folks banning lightbulbs or ethanol free gasoline.
          Lightbulbs are illegal now?

Comment

Lightbulbs are illegal now?
            Not if you call them heat lamps. Commies should just quit mucking about and let us buy what we want to buy.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yeah, Communists have never held much sway in Texas. Can't blame them.
              You'd be surprised. The same idiots who are all up in your grill bout the green garbage are here too. Especially at the State Capitol.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Quit being so ****ing disingenuous. Where do you think our laws came from you twit?
                Quebec, and PET? Or Victoria and the hippie dippies there? That's where laws come from.

Comment

Not if you call them heat lamps. Commies should just quit mucking about and let us buy what we want to buy.
                  No, I'm pretty sure you can still go to the store and buy lightbulbs. If they were bad for the environment, the appropriate solution would be a tax on lightbulb sales.

Comment

No, I'm pretty sure you can still go to the store and buy lightbulbs. If they were bad for the environment, the appropriate solution would be a tax on lightbulb sales.
                    Unfortunately, it's not about the environment (surprise!). It's all about control. For now, you can get them, but not for much longer.

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=45156

Comment

Quebec, and PET? Or Victoria and the hippie dippies there? That's where laws come from.
                      Anti-liquor laws go back a century Ben. You made a claim that you knew to be false hoping your audience wouldn't know better.

You are a lying sack of ****.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        No, smart people can be rewarded for the value of their skills. They don't need to take advantage of others.
                        Who's being taken advantage of? Both parties voluntarily enter into an arrangement, with everything known to both parties. There's no fraud in gambling unless someone cheats.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Anti-liquor laws go back a century Ben. You made a claim that you knew to be false hoping your audience wouldn't know better.
                          Then why haven't they been relegated to the ash heap by progressive government?

Instead, they've strengthened it and made it a government monopoly. Commies hate the idea of anyone being able to buy guns, beer and gas all in the same store. They hate being able to go to a bank and do your business in a car.

Why? Because they believe they know what's best for you and how you ought to live your life. That's why they like mucking about with things.

I'm old enough and thankfully backwards enough to remember a bit before most of this eco-nonsense. They tried to scare the ever-living **** out of folks so that they would comply with their ****.

For the most part people complied, and vote in Carbon taxes, and generally ***** about the evil right-wing conspiracy. **** that. Leave us alone, commies, and quit trying to kill our jobs and businesses by passing eco-crap.

Comment

this is obviously a puritanical law
                            I need a foot massage

Comment

Then why haven't they been relegated to the ash heap by progressive government?
                              Because there are still misguided ****s like you trying to impose their select rules. "The Lords Day" Acts are where they came from Ben, not some ****ing 70's hippies in Vancouver. And the laws are changing as more of the population sheds their ancient superstitions.

Where is my lie Ben? I've shown yours you fool.

Go away again. The site suffers from your presence you ****.

edit - Nice DanS'ing you ****. You are simply incapable of honest debate. GO AWAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                Who's being taken advantage of? Both parties voluntarily enter into an arrangement, with everything known to both parties. There's no fraud in gambling unless someone cheats.
                                Yup, and all drugs should be legal, as should voluntary slavery and usury lending.
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X