Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiscal conservatives can't be pro-life in a country with a national health care system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
      Didn't Freakanomics explain that there is a correlation with lower crime and easy abortion clinic availbility?
      Nope, the inner city crack wars peaked about 15 years after inner city abortions peaked. Abortions were responsible for an overall increase in conceptions, and while births fell, consider that the women most likely to conceive and then not abort are the ones least capable of planning ahead. Only after massively increasing the prison population did this get under control.

http://www.isteve.com/abortion.htm

Comment

It is clearly far more economical to abort.
        If it cost 80 dollars to torch your car, or 2000 to repair it which would you choose?
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
            If it cost 80 dollars to torch your car, or 2000 to repair it which would you choose?
            My car doesn't need repairs at the moment. Should I torch it anyway. You know, thinking ahead and all that?

Comment

I'd put a new serpentine belt on the fetus if it had less than 100,000 miles on it, otherwise I'd set fire to it and buy a new model fetus (I'd consider buying a used fetus so long as it came with a five year warranty)
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You need $80 to set a car on fire? Why not pour some lighter fluid on one of the seats and light a match?

Comment

There are at least a dozen reasons why Ben's post is hilariously nonsensical.
                  If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                  ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You need $80 to set a car on fire? Why not pour some lighter fluid on one of the seats and light a match?
                    It's easy to set a car on fire. Not so easy to dispose of it afterwards.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I would be wasting a match.

Comment

It's easy to set a car on fire. Not so easy to dispose of it afterwards.
                        Why are you setting it on fire if you're just going to dump it in a reservoir anyway? And why does it cost eighty dollars to dump it in a reservoir?

Comment

Oddly, people prefer to pay someone to take it away, than to do it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            Why are you setting it on fire if you're just going to dump it in a reservoir anyway? And why does it cost eighty dollars to dump it in a reservoir?
                            You'd think he'd send it to those people who smash cars if he didn't want to leave a mess.

Comment

I completely agree with Ben.
                              I would rather pay somebody to take my car away after I torched it.
                              Besides, dumping cars in reservoirs isn't allowed.

Comment

People who aren't retarded donate their cars to charity so that they're towed away for free (and so that the car is a tax write off), rather than torching the car followed by paying somebody to tow the car to the junk yard. Let this be a lesson to you should you ever be able to afford a car.

Comment

Working...
                                X