****ing Religious ****ing ****ers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
    So there's no need for you to boast about how noble you think America was during WWII, is there, since you weren't around then?
    You think I'm being serious when I engage in patriotic dickwaving? I certainly didn't help win World War II, but I have lots of respect for anyone who did.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      You think I'm being serious when I engage in patriotic dickwaving? I certainly didn't help win World War II, but I have lots of respect for anyone who did.
      Anyone can make any country look good by cherrypicking facts.

Comment

Hence, "not being serious". All in all though, I think the US has a cleaner record than most. Let's be honest here. We had slavery in the south yes, but what do you think of the British colonies in India and Burma and all over the world as late as World War I?

Comment

Clearly Liechtenstein has one of the cleanest records, because they haven't killed anywhere near as many people as the British.

Comment

That's true.

But they're also a tiny country with no one there, so nobody likes them.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              More proof that they're the religion of tolerance and peace. We should burn 100 Qurans for every person killed. Let's see how much in human lives that's worth. How can anyone take them seriously. They are just savages. Now for those that say it's just a minority. I haven't seen the majority protesting against those actions yet. Yet a majority of Americans have said the guy is a jerk.
              How hard does the US media really go out to seek the majority view of your typical Afghani about this? Our news certainly doesn't bother.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

I loved in the paper this morning
                Many Afghans, including some sophisticated urban dwellers, were baffled that what they considered an overt act of blasphemy could be deemed a permissible expression of political opinion.

"How can you do something that you know is going to cause violence and not be held accountable?" said Sayeed Humayoun, a Kabul teacher. "Even my littlest pupils know better than this."
                But that same person didn't seem to hold those doing the violence accountable. Who's fault are those deaths really.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Do Afghans believe in mob rule (if the mob threatens to kill people when you do something, you are not allowed to do it) or are they pulling excuses out of their asses?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                    Oh yeah, burning a book is totally equivalent to murdering a load of people.

Burning a book makes you an idiot, but shouldn't be illegal. Presumably we all agree that a crazed mob murdering a bunch of people should be illegal.

I'm glad we live in a society where nutters can burn books to make some retarded point. Even if the only point is to show how nutty they are.
                    While I of course agree with what you say, I am pretty sure this guy knew full well what the reaction to his actions would be... He is not responsible in se for the riots and killings but you can not deny he is in the chain of causality.

That being said, I have come to the conclusion that some cultures don't want to be helped and therefore should be left to figure it out on their own.
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

There is a relatively new book out, I believe, that discusses the crimes that a number of Allied soldiers and officers committed in occupied Germany toward the end, and after the end, of World War II.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Thanks, I had no idea that in an army of hundreds of thousands of people there would be a few crooks. That doesn't mean they weren't totally justified in wiping out the Germans.

Comment

I would have problems sleeping at night if I knew those people died because I did something that stupid. I think it would be worse for a god loving man. But somehow I doubt this jerk will have a problem. Asshat
                          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

That doesn't mean they weren't totally justified in wiping out the Germans.
                            Jaja, we know you get a hard on from indiscriminate killings, as long as non jew blood is spilled.
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
                              Jaja, we know you get a hard on from indiscriminate killings, as long as non jew blood is spilled.
                              *Wiping out the German Army

Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Comment

Thanks, I had no idea that in an army of hundreds of thousands of people there would be a few crooks. That doesn't mean they weren't totally justified in wiping out the Germans.
                                You're an idiot.
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X