****ing Religious ****ing ****ers!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post

I notice how you have conveniently avoided condemning the Christian that started this all by burning the Quran. I can only assume that this is your own blinked religious prejudice in action and is, in itself, a reason why the world would be better off without religious people...
    It's a book; a piece of cellulose with some marks on it. It is most emphatically not a human. His action is nutty, may be even offensive to those who like the book, but that's it.

The Muslims on the other side of this problem, however, are murderous and bloodthirsty. They killed people.

The two are not comparable. It is grotesque to claim that they are.

Really!? How can you justify that claim? I would claim that vast amounts of death, wars and suffering down the ages have religion as their direct cause...
    Human nature is the cause. The Romans have nothing on the Communists when it comes to persecuting Christians. Hell, the Christians, Nazis, Muslims, and Mongols combined have nothing on the Communists in matters of mass murder.

Comment

Afghanistan: United Nations mission rocked by mob killings

Death toll unconfirmed after protesters storm Mazar-e-Sharif compound in response to Qur'an burning by US pastor

C*nty religious nutters in the US set off c*nty religious nutters in Afghanistan.

Just imagine how much better this world would be without religious people...
      It's a bit unfair to compare a guy who burned a book with people who killed.

Comment

Originally posted by aneeshm View Post
        Hell, the Christians, Nazis, Muslims, and Mongols combined have nothing on the Communists in matters of mass murder.
        Well, this site would have me believe otherwise...

Communists:
        Mao Zedong - 40 million
        Joseph Stalin - 20 million
        Russian Civil War - 9 million

Christians:
        British Empire - 27 million
        Taiping Rebellion - 20 million
        Atlantic slave trade - 16 million
        Conquest of the Americas- 15 million
        First world war - 15 million
        Congo Free State - 8 million
        Crusades - 3 million

Mongols:
        Genghis Khan - 40 million
        Tamerlane - 17 million

Muslims:
        Mideast slave trade - 19 million
        Muslim conquest of India - 13 million

Nazis: 42 million (WWII, excluding Pacific theater)

So far that's 69 million Communist victims, 235 million by Christians, Nazis, Muslims, and Mongols combined. Yes, this listing is nowhere near exhaustive and is missing some notable Communists like Pol Pot. If you would like to offer an alternative source that supports your claims, feel free to do so...

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
          I'd say the Japanese were a tad more savage than the Americans in World War II. Just ask the Filipinos. Or the Chinese. Or the Koreans. Or any of the American POWs. Or the Japanese themselves.
          That wasn't even near the point of my statement, but at least your prejudices are neatly put on display.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

What do you expect from someone who wants to exterminate Palestinians?

Comment

I notice how you have conveniently avoided condemning the Christian that started this all by burning the Quran. I can only assume that this is your own blinked religious prejudice in action and is, in itself, a reason why the world would be better off without religious people...
              Oh yeah, burning a book is totally equivalent to murdering a load of people.

Burning a book makes you an idiot, but shouldn't be illegal. Presumably we all agree that a crazed mob murdering a bunch of people should be illegal.

I'm glad we live in a society where nutters can burn books to make some retarded point. Even if the only point is to show how nutty they are.
              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                Conquest of the Americas- 15 million
                That is an incredibly conservative estimate, probably 50-100 million if you include disease much of which was spread deliberately.

And it's not including any of the Christian vs Christian wars in Europe. eg. WW-I
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Yeah, after America finished securing its place as a powerful country through conquest, genocide and enslavement, it cleaned up its act and started condemning others who attempted to do the same.
                  Hey! Most of that conquest, genocide and enslavement was us Brits! Before they had a tax sulk.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                    Hey! Most of that conquest, genocide and enslavement was us Brits! Before they had a tax sulk.
                    You lot claim the credit for everything.

Comment

We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                        That wasn't even near the point of my statement, but at least your prejudices are neatly put on display.
                        Not sure what you mean by that. I don't have anything against Japanese people. It's not like anybody in Japan today did any of those things.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yeah, after America finished securing its place as a powerful country through conquest, genocide and enslavement, it cleaned up its act and started condemning others who attempted to do the same.
                          You say that as if people are responsible for the things that their ancestors did. They aren't.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

More proof that they're the religion of tolerance and peace. We should burn 100 Qurans for every person killed. Let's see how much in human lives that's worth. How can anyone take them seriously. They are just savages. Now for those that say it's just a minority. I haven't seen the majority protesting against those actions yet. Yet a majority of Americans have said the guy is a jerk.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              More proof that they're the religion of tolerance and peace. We should burn 100 Qurans for every person killed. Let's see how much in human lives that's worth. How can anyone take them seriously. They are just savages. Now for those that say it's just a minority. I haven't seen the majority protesting against those actions yet. Yet a majority of Americans have said the guy is a jerk.
                              What makes it even worse is that they killed people who never even touched the Quran. Idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                                You say that as if people are responsible for the things that their ancestors did. They aren't.
                                So there's no need for you to boast about how noble you think America was during WWII, is there, since you weren't around then?

Comment

Working...
                                X