• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clearly you need a parasol.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

yes, and a couple of servants to wave palm leaves over as i lie down.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Parasols are next to useless. It's the ****ing humidity
        Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
          yes, and a couple of servants to wave palm leaves over as i lie down.
          That's why you need to move to the Phils.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's pretty cold here lately actually. All those servants would have to be re-assigned and that would be a hassle. Also, I've had the flu this last week, sorry if I got any of you sick.

Comment

I don't understand the purpose of this thread. What are you guys talking about?

Comment

You ride on the short bus, don't you?
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  Also, I've had the flu this last week, sorry if I got any of you sick.
                  Aha! A confession.

So it's your fault.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

You'll thank me later. I chose a relatively mild virus this year.

Comment

I noticed. I'm not bedridden, just awake and miserable.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I thought you said you were going to give him swine flu.
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                          A History of Violence

Have you seen it?
                          Yeah, I've got it. Learned it was based off a graphic novel.
                          "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            You ride on the short bus, don't you?
                            I don't take buses. They're filthy.

Comment

That's what they say about the girl you date and her friends. Wait. Sorry. That's whores.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think you're just guessing things about me dude because you're totally wrong. I'm a typical geek who doesn't have a girlfriend but I have reasons. Sometimes I can be kind of high maintenance and I don't really want to put people through that.

Comment

Working...
                                X