No announcement yet.

Anyone want to "shoot the ****"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can always stop pretending I don't have moderation powers anymore.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Does Justin Bieber have famous songs? I have never heard him, I only know him from the internet
      I need a foot massage

Comment

You haven't heard Baby?

BABY, BABY, BABY
        I'M LIKE BABY, BABY, BABY

[/deep]
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          That's what the Scots named Banff after. The hotel I stayed at was built by 400 Scottish stonemasons in the late 1800s.

Looks like a nice setting for a Steven King novel.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
            Does Justin Bieber have famous songs? I have never heard him, I only know him from the internet
            I can honestly say I have never heard an entire JB song. I may have heard a snippet of a song and not known it.

I must say, he looks pretty annoying.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Looks like a nice setting for a Steven King novel.
              Oh, yes.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yes, his hair is like a helmet, and he isn't very attractive. Women, when they are first developing their sexuality, are almost lesbians, they like very femminine boys, by the time they hit 40 they want a caveman like cop
                I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                  Yes, his hair is like a helmet, and he isn't very attractive. Women, when they are first developing their sexuality, are almost lesbians, they like very femminine boys, by the time they hit 40 they want a caveman like cop
                  Interesting theory
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I finally made breakfast (at 1pm).

Burned the bacon.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Isn't it strange we don't have a thread on the NZ earthquake yet?

I take it we no longer have any posters from Middle Earth?

Comment

People in NZ have better things to do than post here.
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Lucky them.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                            People in NZ have better things to do than post here.
                            Such as second breakfast?

Comment

Only if you like trying to rebuild Christchurch.
                              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

it's too hot here, it says 35 but it feels more like 40. i've finished work for the day and am just chilling. i'm thinking about moving to the roof but i think the sun is too strong at the moment, maybe later.
                                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Working...
                                X