No announcement yet.

San Diego and the demise of American freedom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was relevant in the context in which I mentioned it which was to demonstrate you and your brother's complete lack of experience in dealing with people from diverse backgrounds.

The socio-economic status of people in that high school is also a great indicator. It's segregated not only along racial lines but along economic lines as well.

I wonder what the college graduation rates of rich white folk are in general.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's not diverse? On the contrary, we have a large variety of races represented at TJ. There are white kids, of course, but there are also Indian kids, Japanese kids, Russian kids, Korean kids, Chinese kids and Vietnamese kids. Is that not diverse? That's a lot of difference places! Oh, no, it's not diverse-how can a place be diverse without blacks or Mexicans?
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

@Alby: So you agree that diversity is a magical property unique to Blacks and Hispanics? East Asians, Waspy Whites and Indians at his school add no diversity?

Edit:

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        It's not diverse? On the contrary, we have a large variety of races represented at TJ. There are white kids, of course, but there are also Indian kids, Japanese kids, Russian kids, Korean kids, Chinese kids and Vietnamese kids. Is that not diverse? That's a lot of difference places! Oh, no, it's not diverse-how can a place be diverse without blacks or Mexicans?
        Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
        Of course "too pale" includes East Asians and some Indian Americans, apparently only dysfunctional groups count as adding diversity.
        I think this is the answer.
        Last edited by Heraclitus; November 14, 2010, 20:19.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

America is a ****hole. I wish I could get citizenship in Canada or an EU nation.

Comment

@Alby: So you agree that diversity is a magical property unique to Blacks and Hispanics? East Asians, Waspy Whites and Indians at his school add no diversity?

EXACTLY!

Add in a lack of diversity in socio-economic status and there you go... HC has had no dealings in his life with anybody but rich crackers.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I once read that Howard University was the most diverse school in America. I wonder if they think shantytowns in South Africa are the most diverse cities in the world?
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

No. Howard is not diverse along racial lines. You're talking BS, HC. You didn't read that anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  EXACTLY!

Add in a lack of diversity in socio-economic status and there you go... HC has had no dealings in his life with anybody but rich crackers.
                  No. Howard is not diverse along racial lines. You're talking BS, HC. You didn't read that anywhere.
                  But its filled with magically diverse Black people! Of course its diverse! The only place more diverse is Liberia where according to the 1984 constitution only "Negroes" can be citizens.

Either that or you think East Asians and Indians are crackers. Be consistent Alby, Arabs could perhaps be called cracker by Black people, but when did the Chinese buy Black slaves en masse?
                  Last edited by Heraclitus; November 14, 2010, 20:33.
                  Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                  The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                  The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Only dysfunctional groups count as adding diversity.

People should repeat this apparently de facto truth to themselves the next time they hear diversity is strength.

Gives a whole new feeling to common phrases:

"Striving for diversity" becomes "We are nice (but not too nice) to poor people."
                    "Diverse school" becomes "We have lots of poor students but we are guilt tripping you about rejecting us on this ground."
                    "Vibrant neighbourhood" becomes "****hole".
                    Last edited by Heraclitus; November 14, 2010, 20:30.

Comment

dysfunctional groups? What the **** racist **** is that?

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        I once read that Howard University was the most diverse school in America. I wonder if they think shantytowns in South Africa are the most diverse cities in the world?
                        Is that true or do you get some sort of perverse satisfaction out of reading Heraclitus's rants?

Comment

dysfunctional groups? What the **** racist **** is that?
                          If Blacks got Asians test and incarceration scores tomorrow and Asians descended into crime, illegitimacy, poor health and academic under performance which group would be considered as adding diversity in 10 years time?

Face it this is a ugly truth but it is a truth.

If Hispanics where to assimlate just like Italians, Jews or Irish they would quickly no longer count as adding diversity just like the Japanese, Chinese and Koreans don't count as such since the 90s.

And sorry a culture with the drug use, incarceration, illegitimacy, violence and low academic achievement rates of African Americans or Mexico (and its lovley Drug War) deserve to be called dysfunctional. And don't play the race card here, Moldova and Kosovo are dysfunctional in my opinion too and there are only White people there.

Comment

There are dysfunctional individuals not dysfunctional racial groups.

Hera, stop reading all that Stormfront and VDARE drivel.

Comment

Apparently this forum is now Stormfront of the civilization sites.

Comment

There are dysfunctional individuals not dysfunctional racial groups.

Hera, stop reading all that Stormfront and VDARE drivel.
                                And sorry a culture with the drug use, incarceration, illegitimacy, violence and low academic achievement rates of African Americans or Mexico (and its lovley Drug War) deserve to be called dysfunctional. And don't play the race card here, Moldova and Kosovo are dysfunctional in my opinion too and there are only White people there.

What if I said "only groups that purely coincidentally happen to have lots and lots of sucky people" count as diverse instead of talking about cultures? You can twist the words but you know its basically true.

In Slovenia Bosnians (doesn't matter if they are Christian, Atheist or Muslim and to your horror many of them have blond hair and blue eyes, I guess I'm not a good Klan memeber am I?) count as adding diversity. Why? Because their culture has lots of people that kind of suck at several things Slovenians value. But no one says that here.

Because it would be rude to poor people. Political correctness isn't about being good or right its about being nice and respectable. Nothing a priori wrong with it. The only problem is that people don't really think their wife is thin but for some reason really do think that Gypsie street culture is just dandy.

Only dysfunctional groups count as adding diversity.
                                We can go over the entire list of all ehniticites currently in any Western country and we would see this holds true if you like. But you know the score don't you? You can't argue against this unless you don't accept the notion of putting peple into groups, but then why don't you value diverse individuals rather than deciding a school is not diverse enoguh based on some arbitrary group membership?

I just love being right.
                                Last edited by Heraclitus; November 14, 2010, 20:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X