I am Sam, from Nepal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
    Kind to meeted Sam-Ji. Pleased be to tell what is primary export of the Nepal's country? Thank in advanc.
    Nepal is the country. Do you ask what is the prime export of Nepal? They include grains and leather goods.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      HA! I got the knife! Now turn on the damn lights!
      I said I-I-I-I-I-I... want the kniiife.
      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by IamSamSamIam View Post
        Nepal is the country. Do you ask what is the prime export of Nepal? They include grains and leather goods.
        Thanky, SIR. If to be convenient pleased be to tell where is to buy and cost?

If I am interest in buying and selling GOLD, shoes, suits, designer watches, handbags contact???

Comment

So, why are we assuming this guy is Loin? I didn't know Loin very well; does it have something to do with the username somehow?
          Christ, you're worse than I am and I'm terrible... Dude, everyone who's new and appears to be semi-coherent is a DL of Loin since he got permabanned. It will be that way until he either establishes an identity, (ie, NGR), or returns under the old name.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Solomwi View Post
            I said I-I-I-I-I-I... want the kniiife.
            I had the most insane crush on the chick in that movie back when it came out. I was 7 or 8 at the time. I think.
            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Not unreasonably, IYAM. I was kind of drawn to the snake chick, too.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                Christ, you're worse than I am and I'm terrible...
                Did you just take the name of the Lord in vain?

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that myself. But he's pretty well trampled on the false witness bit, so why not that too?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Ben is like 3 different posters. There's bound to be some inconsistency in the character.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No more questions about Nepal? That is fine. It is very nice to meet all of you.

Comment

What exactly is a Sherpa?

Comment

Tibetan Buddhists who live on the southern side of the Himalaya Mountains in Nepal.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                            Gurkhas?
                            Please put Asher on your ignore list.
                            Please do not quote Asher.
                            He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                              Yeah, I was kind of wondering about that myself. But he's pretty well trampled on the false witness bit, so why not that too?
                              In the football thread, he referred to a particular wide receiver as God. Struck me as sacrilege.
                              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Why haven't the Nepalese invaded and crushed those pussies in Bhutan?

Comment

Working...
                                X