No announcement yet.

I am Sam, from Nepal.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last edited by ZEE; December 22, 2010, 20:31.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
      Christ, you're worse than I am and I'm terrible... Dude, everyone who's new and appears to be semi-coherent is a DL of Loin since he got permabanned. It will be that way until he either establishes an identity, (ie, NGR), or returns under the old name.
      Not permabanned, banned for 6 months.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Why haven't the Nepalese invaded and crushed those pussies in Bhutan?
        This is a delicate situation. Refugees and the oppression by the Bhutan government, which favors the minority, makes it so. The lack of a border between Nepal and Bhutan, with India as a buffer, increases the considerations. As you know, India has many problems of their own.

Comment

Man up. They measure "gross domestic happiness", unless I'm very much mistaken. That is, essentially, a giant "Please invade us!" sign flashing over their capitol. Get it done, or we'll get it done for you.
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Truth be told, "you getting it done" would work out well in my eyes.

Comment

You bunch of yak herders. You think we have nothing else to do?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I personally am not associated with any yak herders, but yes, we have news outlets here. We know of your various involvements.

Comment

Do you know where I can buy a yeti?
                  Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I'd avoid "Yetis, Yetis, and Yetis", as they tend to mark-up the merchandise. Turn right from that store, then left at "Yeti, Yak, & Co.", then straight on to "Bed, Bath, & Yetis" for the best deal.

You know, in the Yeti District.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by IamSamSamIam View Post
                      This is a delicate situation. Refugees and the oppression by the Bhutan government, which favors the minority, makes it so. The lack of a border between Nepal and Bhutan, with India as a buffer, increases the considerations. As you know, India has many problems of their own.
                      No, no, no. You don't mention internal oppression and hope for it to do the job alone. You first mention Bhutan's terrorist training camps and the king's welcoming al Qaeda with open arms (alternatively, the Bhutanese WMD programs). Then you mention internal oppression, preferably of women. Only then can we get motivated enough to do it for you. Although personally, I agree with Guy. The gross national happiness measurement alone would be enough in a perfect world.
                      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                        I'd avoid "Yetis, Yetis, and Yetis", as they tend to mark-up the merchandise. Turn right from that store, then left at "Yeti, Yak, & Co.", then straight on to "Bed, Bath, & Yetis" for the best deal.

You know, in the Yeti District.
                        You're a shill for Bed, Bath & Yetis, I want a local's opinion
                        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

I have seen no Yeti. That does not mean there is no Yeti, only that I have no experience with a Yeti.

Comment

Originally posted by IamSamSamIam View Post
                            I have no experience with a Yeti.
                            Virgins.
                            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Virgins? Surely you don't mean... I must misunderstand.

Comment

Sam? I don't think you misunderstood. These people talk about boinking dead deer.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X