BUUUURN IT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    No one from law enforcement is stopping him. He has permits for the rally. BTW, you talk as though the date has passed. It hasn't passed.
    I know you're really hoping this happens, but it's not going to:

Jones told NBC on Saturday that "we feel that God is telling us to stop" the Quran burning, which had stirred outrage among millions of Muslims and others worldwide.
    "We're not going to go back and do it," Jones said, referring to the planned burning. "It is totally canceled."
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/quran_burning_protests
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I think that it would be a pointless thing to do, and in no way Christian.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Jesus, people.

Sloww knows the difference between a Neapolitan and a Nepalese. He was making a joke. He shouldn't have to put a smilie on the end of his post for you to realize that.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Thank you, Guy. These meatheads...
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I know I give you a lot of ****, Tex, but Jesus Christ on a pogostick, this is getting ridiculous. It was patently obvious you were joking.

Comment

• Guy, look who "corrected" him: Oerdin and Alby. Both, I think, fairly self-explanatory.
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• There is tension between this SlowwHand and Oerdin and Alby? I am not familiar with this type joking, but I was not offended.

Comment

• Well, Sloww is notorious for his occasionally questionable reading skills, Oerdin for being general weenie, and Alby for both. At heart, they'll all good people, but mix like oil and water.

Comment

• Well, Oerdin's a good person when he isn't calling for the nuclear annihilation of the Middle East. But we all have our foibles.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• I don't think he actually wanted to nuke Gaza. It would be harder for the Israelis to settle there if they nuked it.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        I don't think he actually wanted to nuke Gaza. It would be harder for the Israelis to settle there if they nuked it.
                        He wanted to nuke everywhere else in the Middle East... Pakistan was a big one to nuke, though seeing as though Pakistan has nukes of their own, that wouldn't be fun. I don't think they could reach the US but they'd probably say India had something to do with the nuking of Pakistan and nuke the crap out of India.
                        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          Well, Oerdin's a good person when he isn't calling for the nuclear annihilation of the Middle East. But we all have our foibles.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                          X