No announcement yet.

BUUUURN IT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No one from law enforcement is stopping him. He has permits for the rally. BTW, you talk as though the date has passed. It hasn't passed.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Most of you probably don't see Southwest Airlines commercials, but they have this "Bags Fly Free" policy and the catch-phrase "It's on", referring to getting up and going.
      So this preacher is flying to NYC on Saturday to meet with the Muslim guru. I can't help but picture him jumping on a plane, flying back to Florida, driving wildly back to his "church" and screaming, "It's on!".

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

This is a joke?

Comment

Is what I said a joke? Yeah, kind of. Not the situation. I'm just trying to lighten it up a little bit.
          So, you're Neapolitan?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            Is what I said a joke? Yeah, kind of. Not the situation. I'm just trying to lighten it up a little bit.
            So, you're Neapolitan?

Slow, Neapolitans are people from Naples... as in Italy. His location is probably BS but he would be Nepalese.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Nepalese.

Comment

Originally posted by IamSamSamIam View Post
                Ignorant Newbie Wog
                FTFY
                Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

"Wog?"
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

It sounds like the book burner pussied out.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      So, you're Neapolitan?
                      No, you dumb Texan. He's from Kathmandu, Nepal as in the country near India. ****ing Texans.

Comment

• Originally posted by IamSamSamIam View Post
                        Nepalese.
                        Please excuse Slowwhand. He's from Texas which is the American state where stupid people come from.

Comment

• In other news the man who wrote "I am Sam, Sam I Am" (Dr. Seuss) lived in the same town I do and when I was young he came to my school to read one of his books to my class. He was a iconic artist and people around here loved him so much they named the main library of the largest local university after him.

Comment

• If you only realized what a ****forbrains you are, Oerdin.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoDoc View Post
                              You're right. That was nonsensical. I should have been simply paraphrasing Imam Rauf's arguments about being socially provocative and how useless that is when seeking to have an influence on others and building bridges between communities.
                              I'm not sure what point that would have, unless someone is so stupid he can't distinguish between actions done for the express and sole purpose of being provocative versus actions that happen to provoke some sort of social response, even though that was not their intent. I suppose some might be sad that The Passion of The Christ wasn't pulled from theaters, given that it "provoked" people into angry responses.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• What would this minister hope to gain by his actions, that would be of a positive nature?

Comment

Working...
                                X