BUUUURN IT!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BUUUURN IT!!

So which religious book are you going to burn on 9/11? The Bible? The Quran? The Torah? Or some religious literature of Hinduism or Buddhism?
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

"Goose-Stepping morons like yourself should try reading books instead of burning them"
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Don't burn them, just move them to "Fiction" in the book store and library.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I'm going to chain together a Priest, a Pastor, an Imam, a Rabbi, a Monk, a Yogi, and a random Atheist and burn them instead. Because burning books is wrong.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

So a Priest, a Pastor, an Imam, a Rabbi, a Monk, a Yogi, and a random Atheist are thrown into a fire...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Though the pastor has a right to burn the Koran, he should consider the safety of the troops in Afghanistan, since this action will be spun by terrorists in Afghanistan/Arabia for their benefit. Now we should not stop him from having his Koran burning, but simply for the sake of those deployed, the church in question, should have the burning in private.
            Please put Asher on your ignore list.
            Please do not quote Asher.
            He will go away if we ignore him.

Comment

Somehow I think his intent was to piss people off but is seeing that it might piss some off some that he doesn't want to piss of so he's reconsidering.

Agreed that he has the right, but just not the brains.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think all religions should have a book burning competition.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                  Somehow I think his intent was to piss people off but is seeing that it might piss some off some that he doesn't want to piss of so he's reconsidering.

Agreed that he has the right, but just not the brains.
                  I thought this Nazi pastor was not reconsidering. Last news article I read said that he's determined to go ahead with this.

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                    I'm going to chain together a Priest, a Pastor, an Imam, a Rabbi, a Monk, a Yogi, and a random Atheist and burn them instead. Because burning books is wrong.
                    You are wise beyond your years.

Comment

The guy also used slave labor:

The American pastor who plans to burn 200 copies of the Koran to mark the anniversary of 9/11 has been accused by former members of his evangelical church of using his own supporters as unpaid labour in his furniture business.

Oh and I'll pre-empt the obligatory Ben chime-in:
                      The Vatican condemned "an outrageous and grave gesture against a book considered sacred by a religious community".
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I'm burning every CD and vinyl edition of "It's Raining Men", "YMCA", and "In The Navy" that I can find.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          I'm burning every CD and vinyl edition of "It's Raining Men", "YMCA", and "In The Navy" that I can find.

That's good music.
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The article in the paper this morning said he told a TV station that he was considering the General's statement and that he was praying for guidance. But that probably is just crap he's spewing to make people think he's reasonable.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              The guy also used slave labor:

The American pastor who plans to burn 200 copies of the Koran to mark the anniversary of 9/11 has been accused by former members of his evangelical church of using his own supporters as unpaid labour in his furniture business.
                              Not only that, the church he founded in Germany severed ties with him in 2008, and his own daughter said it was partly because he had been caught dipping his fingers into the church's funds for personal use.

Oh and I'll pre-empt the obligatory Ben chime-in:
                              His Ignorance has been absent from the OT forums as of late--don't provoke him, maybe he's been driven off finally!
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                              X