No announcement yet.

Had my first experience with Brasilian police last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's bull**** and you know it. Doing a little coke, doing a little E, drinking a little, having wanton sex, when you're 17 is not going to shorten your life appreciably. Look at Iggy Pop. He's probably done more total drugs than all of Apolyton combined at a later stage in his life. Still rocking!

Don't you want to rock? Or just sit in dark room by yourself holding your limp dick in one hand and a mountain dew in the other.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Okay, you're now officially not worth talking to.

I must be doing a good job with my life if a polytubbie's only complaint is that I am responsible.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You're boring and uninteresting. Responsibility has nothing to do with it. There are people who are quite responsible who aren't even half as dull as you are.
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Let it go on the record that between the ages of 17 and 23, I smoked half of Afghanistan.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
            You're like lou ferrigno at his first Mr. Olympia competition, all scared and intimidated. Get some blow, call up that girl you like, **** like rabbits, call it day. You wont be able to be so reckless when you're older.
            What's with the oddly specific and apparently irrelevant comparison? Lou Ferrigno at his first Mr. Olympia competition?
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              What's with the oddly specific and apparently irrelevant comparison? Lou Ferrigno at his first Mr. Olympia competition?
              Rent Pumping Iron, you ignorant ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Okay, you're now officially not worth talking to.

I must be doing a good job with my life if a polytubbie's only complaint is that I am responsible.
                You might also find that a few people here would describe you as prim, dull, boring, twee, smug, pompous and a host of other adjectives used to describe unattractive people who need to loosen up a bit. Just a bit of friendly advice, like.

Comment

Rent Pumping Iron, you ignorant ****.
                  Yeah but this is very random... what did you just watch it or something? What possessed you to bring up bodybuilders with regards to Kuci Jr?
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    Why do you willingly live in such a country?
                    i've forgotten what it's like to be cold
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Brazil

Comment

HC, if you're happy as you are then great, i guess. personally i think that every man should try to experience as much of what life has to offer as he can, and yes that includes things like drinking, drugs and forication. you're young, go wild, lose control, you can always get it back again and you'll have some interesting stories to tell afterwards, and if you're lucky, a more rounded view of the world.
                        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                          i've forgotten what it's like to be cold
                          try Florida?
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                            HC, if you're happy as you are then great, i guess. personally i think that every man should try to experience as much of what life has to offer as he can, and yes that includes things like drinking, drugs and forication. you're young, go wild, lose control, you can always get it back again and you'll have some interesting stories to tell afterwards, and if you're lucky, a more rounded view of the world.
                            No. He doesn't have to do that. He just needs to stop being a smug little brat.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              Yeah but this is very random... what did you just watch it or something? What possessed you to bring up bodybuilders with regards to Kuci Jr?
                              because the comparison is apt and if you had seen it, you'd understand where arnold totally breaks lou down at the breakfast table with his family.

Comment

...get some stank on his hang low.
                                Nope, you lost me at this point...
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X