Had my first experience with Brasilian police last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
    I think I'll stay in boring suburbia where getting a speeding ticket means you're living on the edge.

And going 20 miles an hour over the limit, because 15 miles an hour over is normal.
    God I hate you.

What you don't know is half the kids in your neighborhood are heroine addicts and all the adults snort coke. I've heard stories about the suburbs.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      God I hate you.

What you don't know is half the kids in your neighborhood are heroine addicts and all the adults snort coke. I've heard stories about the suburbs.
      Half the other kids in my neighborhood are in middle school.

The other half are in elementary school. pretty ****ing sure they aren't scoring coke or shootin' up.

The adults in the neighborhood are middle class government workers and accountants and ****, except for a retired korean former IBM employee who spends his time gardening and being a really nice guy.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Half the other kids in my neighborhood are in middle school.

The other half are in elementary school. pretty ****ing sure they aren't scoring coke or shootin' up.

The adults in the neighborhood are middle class government workers and accountants and ****, except for a retired korean former IBM employee who spends his time gardening and being a really nice guy.
        I hate you so much.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You two need your own segment.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Pull his hair some more.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Almost every single thread here now quickly degenerates into a Speer-HC bun fight.

At least Ben and Asher would take a rest between their battles.

Comment

Speer starts it. I think he needs a hobby. Or a job.

Comment

Its like watching 2 puppies fight, amusing at first as they dry hump each and try to gain dominance, but quickly grows dull as they descend into a series of impotent barks and pointless whining.
                  Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

can you little ****** (speer and HC, just to be clear) not ruin my thread with your schoolgirl crap, please.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

alright, I've put AS on ignore. shouldn't be any more trouble.

my apologies.

Comment

I think I'll stay in boring suburbia where getting a speeding ticket means you're living on the edge.

And going 20 miles an hour over the limit, because 15 miles an hour over is normal.
                        Hooray for living a super-dull life!
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Kucilite needs to get high or drunk and get some stank on his hang low.
                          "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

pass.

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                            Hooray for living a super-dull life!

Comment

You're like lou ferrigno at his first Mr. Olympia competition, all scared and intimidated. Get some blow, call up that girl you like, **** like rabbits, call it day. You wont be able to be so reckless when you're older.
                              "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                              'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I won't be older if I am so reckless.

Well I might, but odds are worse.

Comment

Working...
                                X