No announcement yet.

Hey, have you been working out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, you'll lose weight. What it'll do to your cholesterol and bowel is not so welcome.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Blood pressure at 75/115, HDL and LDL normal ( reduced biosynthesis of cholesterol)
      I recommend reading more about cholesterol, what part of it actually harms you, and how heart and artery desease has much more to do with triglycerides, which are a part of a carbohydrate rich diet.

My bowels are great, also. Fiber is plentiful in green vegetables, which I consume very often.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Mmm reading about Az's bowel movements - niiice...

He's clearly been giving his anus a good workout...!

(Notice how threads about working out on Poly always end up rammed with homoerotic innuendo...?)
        Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Originally posted by Az View Post
          Blood pressure at 75/115
          Your systolic is higher than your diastolic? That can't be good
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Dude, he's Hebrew. They read things right to left, you know.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• So I feel much better today, but my neck still hurts (especially when I turn it). I think it might be due to weak traps or something?

Should I still lift today? I would do pullups+chinups+lunges+??

JM
              Jon Miller-
              I AM.CANADIAN
              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                Mmm reading about Az's bowel movements - niiice...
                So what? I'm so regular you could set the atomic clock by my bowels
                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Well I must admit I can't leave home in the morning without a nice big dump!

Comment

• I always make sure to do them at work, so Iäm basically being paid to crap

Also Jon Miller add some burpees to your routine

Comment

• You are all a bunch of disgusting mother****ers.
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

• Your sh!t dont stink then Az?
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

• Originally posted by Az View Post
                          You are all a bunch of disgusting mother****ers.
                          Hey, Gibsie's advice is very wise, you know
                          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• That's always my dilemma in the morning: wanting to hold on so I can take a dump on company time, but just needing to go!

I'm only 10 minutes away from the office, but as I cycle to work, it's quite an uncomfortable experience sitting on a big dump that's literally prairie dogging through your pants...

The amount of times I'm a few minutes late to work in the morning...

Comment

• Perhaps Im outting myself as having bad diet, but I have been an afternoon ****ter for really quite some time. Perhaps its because I have worked a 'earlys' for a number of years, but I bounce out of bed, into the shower and out the door. Hello world!

Ive tried early morning ****ting and I just cant do it. Half way through the morning, at 9am, I might need to go but its rare.

Comment

• Perhaps some of our yankee friends would like to enlighten us as to the frequency of their bowel movements. Maybe its different across the pond, like the water draining in the opposite direction in Oz.

Also maybe this is an accurate depiction of the experience for the more anal among us

Comment

Working...
                                X