Hey, have you been working out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
    Why'd you skip Carter and Reagan? Carter was in the Navy, Reagan in the Army.
    They are both included. Do you realize I made that list? I had to check every president's wikipedia page. Give me a break for missing them at first
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You need to get laid. I can hook you up with a Filipino guy I know who lives in Wilmington...
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• my god this is a horrible thrade
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• It is rather, these threads always turn into one big homofest...
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• Heresson gayed it up at first by getting the hots for my body... then Drake brought up all this gay nonsense about muscled cavemen.

This is supposed to be a thread about people's exercise habits. Only Azazel and Jon Miller have kept true to that intent.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
              Faaaaaat.
              Actually Asher, you're the fattie.

I'm the same height and the same waist as you, but I've got 10lbs on you. Of course, we all know that muscle weighs more than fat...

And the funny thing is, I'm hardly even making an effort.
              Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Fact: shagging a sheep is a better workout than shagging a power bottom.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Heresson gayed it up at first by getting the hots for my body... then Drake brought up all this gay nonsense about muscled cavemen.

This is supposed to be a thread about people's exercise habits. Only Azazel and Jon Miller have kept true to that intent.
                  Actually, bodybuilding is just a little bit gay. Just a little. If you don't believe me, ask these gentlemen:

1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• bodybuilding is gay. It's for homos who want to prance around on stage in speedos and their bodies oiled up like freaks.

As Mark Rippetoe, who I quoted earlier said: "If you want to look like a bodybuilder, that's fine with me. That is a matter for you to discuss with your God and your psychologist."

or again: "...bodybuilding is men on a stage in their underwear wearing brown paint showing other men their muscles. It is training for appearance only, and at the contest level requires a degree of vanity, narcissism, and self-absorption that I find distasteful and odd."

Crossfit is the anti-bodybuilding fitness philosophy that rejects all the steroid-fueled, isolation exercises of modern popular fitness.

Comment

• speedos
                      Marine-issued boxers
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• Yeah, AS, you're not talking about bodybuilding, you're talking about devoting intense effort to shaping the muscles on your body. Which is totally different.

Keep telling yourself that.
                        1011 1100
                        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                          Yeah, AS, you're not talking about bodybuilding, you're talking about devoting intense effort to shaping the muscles on your body. Which is totally different.

Keep telling yourself that.
                          FOR FUNCTIONAL REASONS!

Can you carry a 200+lb man on your back running at a full sprint in boots and utes with a rifle in one hand? You won't be able to unless you work out!

Aesthetics is a side-benefit but it's not the end!

Comment

• Functional? Like picking up chicks and ****ing them in weird positions?

Or functional like picking up your fellow marines and ****ing them in weird positions?

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Marine-issued boxers

Skivvies? What do you know about skivvies? And I wouldn't really call them boxers...

Comment

• There are many sites devoted to marines having gay sex. Seriously. I've seen my fair share of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X