Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Conservatives love people who break the law?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bo Derek again:

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Someone put together this image...

Yeah, except for that one Banderas woman, they're all Third Reich fantasy land at Fox...

EDIT: They do have a few brunettes...

and the dichotomy is striking... This is MSNBC...

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Brunettes > Blonds

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Redheads > Brunettes > Blondes.

FTFY
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
              Redheads > Brunettes > Blondes.

FTFY
              Redheads? Yes because looking like the spawn of Satan and a genetic inferior is really attractive can't even go out into the sun for more than 20 minutes... yeah, they're human.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

It's called sunscreen albert.

Do they not sell it in Philly?

You should emigrate to a civilised nation.

Comment

Here you go, Ben. Right up your alley...

Comment

I don't believe she's a conservative, so you'll have to find someone else.

Gorgeous!
                    Last edited by Ben Kenobi; July 11, 2010, 00:36.

Comment

Not really my favourite but still, a very beautiful gal.

Comment

Registered republican

Comment

Maybe Albert knows this lady.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Redheads? Yes because looking like the spawn of Satan and a genetic inferior is really attractive can't even go out into the sun for more than 20 minutes... yeah, they're human.
                            Yea... I'm not big on redheads either. Brunettes all the way.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                              GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Who is she?

Comment

Working...
                                X