Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do Conservatives love people who break the law?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do Conservatives love people who break the law?

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

This is not going to be a good thing.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Man, a conservatives babe thread? Awesome.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

And what's a conservative babe thread (if that was even the purpose which I pray was not judging from that first picture) without Michelle Malkin, anyway?

Oh yeah and Elizabeth Hasselbeck.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Fire away.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I have to leave. Will you watch the door and make sure "that guy" doesn't come in here?
            If you miss him and he makes it in, I had nothing to do with this. Ozzy, all on his own.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

And what's a conservative babe thread (if that was even the purpose which I pray was not judging from that first picture) without Michelle Malkin, anyway?
              Basically I just wanted to create a semi-clever copy-cat thread. A conservative babe thread wasn't my intent, but I'm not opposed.

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                I have to leave. Will you watch the door and make sure "that guy" doesn't come in here?
                If you miss him and he makes it in, I had nothing to do with this. Ozzy, all on his own.
                Chicken

Comment

Ben would love this one... She's the president of a pro-life group called Live Action:

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Bo Derek (I hope this pic doesn't cross the line):

Comment

Actually it's amazing how many webpages exist listing 'hot conservative women'

Comment

Ben would love this one... She's the president of a pro-life group called Live Action:
                        Small world.

Comment

Debbie Schlussel
                          Last edited by Ben Kenobi; July 10, 2010, 23:29.

Comment

Fox News sure knows how to hire them!

meanwhile, MSNBC has Rachel Maddow

Comment

The Women of Fox News

The last three look exactly the same to me though but they're supposed to be three different women Guess Rupert Murdoch has a type he prefers

Comment

Working...
                              X