Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me again why posting on Apolyton is a bad idea when depressed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I PMed Fezz asking him to come back.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Thorn, the most hated poster on Poly is...uh...his name rhymes with "Hen Tenobi." In terms of just being useless and annoying, AAHZ is way ahead of you. You might tone done the nonsense posts wherein you claim to be talking to Jesus or planning to rule the world or whatever--personally, I don't think they're at all funny--but I don't hate you.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I was probably Ben's only friend on here but he finally got to me.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

No, I think there are a few people like Ozzy and Sloww who call him a friend or at least claim to "respect" him.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
            What ever happened to Alexander's Horse? I have a message from god for him. "I will smite thee"
            Allegedly he got transferred to Afghanistan.
            Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
              No, I think there are a few people like Ozzy and Sloww who call him a friend or at least claim to "respect" him.
              How cruel.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I was probably Ben's only friend on here but he finally got to me.

One, welcome back to the land of the living, Albert.

Two, you are right that I believed you were a friend of mine once. I was mistaken.

Three, even when I considered you as a friend, you weren't in the top 50 here at Poly.

Seriously, Albert, you were away for years. Don't flatter yourself.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Yep, Slowwy's a good friend of mine. One of my better friends here.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    I PMed Fezz asking him to come back.
                    It's "Fez", dwarf nuts.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                    X