Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell me again why posting on Apolyton is a bad idea when depressed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. He's still confused, but he's definitely on the rails towards gaydom.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh gawd help me asher, I don't need a stalker. Esp one this creepy!
      "Our words are backed with NUCLEAR WEAPONS!"​​

Comment

I'm NOT GAY

I'm actually a little disturbed by something... is it just me or do the three of us kind of have the same facial features? Please tell me it's just me.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
          Oh, awesome. That's definitely him.

I'm so proud of him. He's really gayed it up.

When he first met me, Alby, he was just like you. I fixed him.

He's surprisingly decent looking. Tell him I said hi and I'm glad he's fabulous.
          Fixed him? What you do have butt sex?
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hey albert, I'm bi, so if gian is gay, you have 50/50 chance making it out of here straight lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              I'm NOT GAY

I'm actually a little disturbed by something... is it just me or do the three of us kind of have the same facial features? Please tell me it's just me.
              That's how I can tell. It's called gayface. (srsly)
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Fixed him? What you do have butt sex?
                I am not at liberty to discuss what may or may not have happened.

He wouldn't be the first person at Poly I've had sex with, even if true.

:gasmaske: (srsly)

Comment

That's how I can tell. It's called gayface. (srsly)
                  No... it's probably shared Mediterranean ancestry or something. What are you EvC? Part Italian?

Comment

Hey asher why is it that you blocked me on well everything, I know i was a bit unstable a few years ago but was I really THAT annoying? Everyone gave up on me (you starchild everyone else) and my depression finally subsided a year later. How's it to do for ones self-esteem to have people that I trusted abandon me throughout my life.

Comment

Gayface is the look that gay men have that enables other gay men to quickly identify them as "family" no matter what they're doing, wearing or saying. Gayface is identifiable in photos. Gayface cannot be hidden by attempts to butch it up. Straight men with gayface are not really straight.

Comment

I am not at liberty to discuss what may or may not have happened.

He wouldn't be the first person at Poly I've had sex with, even if true.

:gasmaske: (srsly)
                        Dale? I heard he liked getting ravaged.

(actually in all seriousness, I have no idea who Dale was. He wasn't an original Apolyton poster from like 2000, right?)

Comment

Originally posted by Thorn View Post
                          Hey asher why is it that you blocked me on well everything, I know i was a bit unstable a few years ago but was I really THAT annoying? Everyone gave up on me (you starchild everyone else) and my depression finally subsided a year later. How's it to do for ones self-esteem to have people that I trusted abandon me throughout my life.
                          I don't recall blocking you. What were your usernames?

You trusted me?

Comment

Dale? I heard he liked getting ravaged.

(actually in all seriousness, I have no idea who Dale was. He wasn't an original Apolyton poster from like 2000, right?)
                            No one really knows who Dale is anymore.

And no, it wasn't Dale.

Comment

IS THIS OUR FEZ?

Giancarlo (giancarlo1985)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

Oh, yes. That is our little fezzy wezzy.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

*data removed*
                                Last edited by Thorn; July 6, 2010, 00:53.

Comment

Working...
                                X