• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No... he's saying he can't girls either
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

no, Im a Buddhist so don't mess with me, chumps.
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yep... he can't get girls either
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          Alex, how can you be so good in the press and so hopeless saying hello? The incompetence of the typical single young Polymale continues to astound me. I dunno, maybe I'm just so old, I can't remember how bad it is to be young. Maybe it's because it was the 70s and 80s. But damn, I used to get laid all time -- a classic serial monogamist. There's really nothing to it.

Q: Is it generational, or are you people really this socially inept?
          you were not playing civ 12 hrs a day from 10yo-30yo in 60's and 70's
          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
            So do I mention the fact that she's been eyeing me? Do I go up to her and say "Hey, I noticed you looking over at me, my name's Alex" ?

Or not mention it at all?

Ah, I have no idea how to start talking to her. "Hey, what's up" just seems awkward and like I'm not really interested. Grrr. Yes, I'm over thinking this, but yes I'm also clueless at starting up small talk like this. Grr.
            Instead of growling (grr) from frustration, go back and read my post. It might help.
            A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Get married. It worked for Firelad.
              "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
                "I've been staring at you all day and I can't help it. I just have to know the name of your hairdresser!
                Great advice, if you want to convince her you're a completely flaming gay stereotype.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

BTW never use my factoids about non-traditional wine closings with a girl. It's much too nerdy for me to even have mentioned here, if I hadn't been really drunk.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

You need to be careful about how you interpret her body language. When a woman is interested in a man, her body language will display certain subtle signs of her interest. However, they are easy to miss if you don't pay proper attention. In the video below three such signs will be shown between 0:22-0:33. You may need to replay the video a few times to catch them, but once you learn to spot them it will seem rather obvious.
                    Hope this was of any help to you

The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        One night I was out at a bar with a friend and asked these two girls if they wanted to play pool. My friend was a lot like Ozzy. A nervous wreck. Asking them to play pool about did him in. When I asked them later in the evening if they wanted to go get breakfast, he almost fell apart. Actually, we did go to their place after going to eat.
                        and...?
                        ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                        ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                          So do I mention the fact that she's been eyeing me? Do I go up to her and say "Hey, I noticed you looking over at me, my name's Alex" ?

Or not mention it at all?

Ah, I have no idea how to start talking to her. "Hey, what's up" just seems awkward and like I'm not really interested. Grrr. Yes, I'm over thinking this, but yes I'm also clueless at starting up small talk like this. Grr.
                          She's a checkout girl...it couldn't be much easier. The ice is already broken somewhat just by you buying something, saying hi hows it going. Just ask her if she would like to see a movie with you after work.
                          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Ingrid View Post
                            You need to be careful about how you interpret her body language. When a woman is interested in a man, her body language will display certain subtle signs of her interest. However, they are easy to miss if you don't pay proper attention. In the video below three such signs will be shown between 0:22-0:33. You may need to replay the video a few times to catch them, but once you learn to spot them it will seem rather obvious.
                            Hope this was of any help to you

Yes, for undercooled Scandinavian types this is how i works...
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Caligastia View Post
                              She's a checkout girl...it couldn't be much easier. The ice is already broken somewhat just by you buying something, saying hi hows it going. Just ask her if she would like to see a movie with you after work.
                              Pretty much. The more you try to analyze and plan things, the more nervous you'll be.
                              1011 1100
                              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Yeah, she's probably already fantasizing about having your babies, while you're still not confident enough to say "HI"
                                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X