No announcement yet.

Cute Girl at Supermarket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You are lucky with her not getting fired and you never knowing anything from her again

btw congrats
    I need a foot massage

Comment

• Congratulations! Hope it works out for you!
      Last edited by Hauldren Collider; July 11, 2011, 21:18. Reason: stupid comment
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        It doesn't even take me that long to work up the courage. Regardless, congratulations! Hope it works out for you!
        He had a long-term relationship.

Sorry Ozzy that it didn't work out with your ex-girlfriend. At least you rebounded quickly.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
          You are lucky with her not getting fired and you never knowing anything from her again

btw congrats
          Seriously. I'm glad she waited for me.

I also had the bad sense to bring my girlfriend to the grocery store on one occasion and without realizing it went through her line. Doh! She actually asked me about her last week (another missed opportunity to ask her out) and I told her we broke up. She seemed rather pleased to hear the news, heh.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            Sorry Ozzy that it didn't work out with your ex-girlfriend. At least you rebounded quickly.
            I'm not really over her yet... But trying to move on as best I can..

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              He had a long-term relationship.

I didn't realize that. Sorry Ozzy, hope I didn't offend.

Comment

• I've heard of people being too lazy to read to read an entire post, but mine only had three sentences in it. You couldn't make it to the end?

Comment

• ops:

I think I sorta misunderstood the last part, Ozzy.

Comment

• What color does she dye her hair?
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• did you snog her yet?

Comment

• Finally hit 18?

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• After a year of thinking about her, she should be more than a rebound. Doesn't sound like there was too much to rebound from if you spent a year thinking about her.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            After a year of thinking about her, she should be more than a rebound. Doesn't sound like there was too much to rebound from if you spent a year thinking about her.
                            Certainly had the pleasure of anticipation.

Ozzy

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                              Dude, just ask for her number/when she gets off. Women decide whether they're interested within the first 30 seconds just like men. Don't be creepy, be friendly, smile. If she says no there's probably not much you could have done.
                              The straight forward way is always the best way. Tell her you have an extra ticket to a concert, the movies, a show, or what ever and ask her if she'd like to come with you.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• How is that straightforward? Straightforward would be saying, "hey, I got some extra room in my bed tonight... bring a girlfriend if you like!"

Comment

Working...
                                X