X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In Asia maybe !
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• I'm not saying it's a good idea... just that it's being straightforward. Asking some girl out for coffee when what you really want is sex is not straightforward.

Comment

• But who really wants non-intimate sex?

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
          I'm not saying it's a good idea... just that it's being straightforward. Asking some girl out for coffee when what you really want is sex is not straightforward.
          By the time you even get to ask her out for coffee she already checked you out multiple times. How is that straightforward. Hell, women by definition are not straightforward.
          "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
            But who really wants non-intimate sex?

JM
            Everyone who engages in casual sex or solicits prostitutes?
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• All males are genetically programmed to desire sex. I don't think intimate or non-intimate is part of the encoding. That is self imposed, usually using artificial definitions.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Your statements do not agree at all with my own experience or perceptions.

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• I'll agree that intimate is preferred, but that is acquired. When I was younger, that had no place in the equation.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                    Dude, just ask for her number/when she gets off. Women decide whether they're interested within the first 30 seconds just like men. Don't be creepy, be friendly, smile. If she says no there's probably not much you could have done.
                    QFT

That and of all places asking poly for help with girls
                    "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      I'll agree that intimate is preferred, but that is acquired. When I was younger, that had no place in the equation.
                      Everyone is different. I suppose there are some guys who are just fine sleeping with random girls they meet at the bar and then never talk to again. Others are never interested in that.
                      Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Your statements do not agree at all with my own experience or perceptions.

JM
                        They don't agree with my experience, either, but it's still the truth. Plenty of people are perfectly willing to engage in meaningless sex.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                          All males are genetically programmed to desire sex.
                          As are all females.
                          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Yeah, but they were first to figure out that they can get something out of the deal. For the male, his attention span isn't long enough.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But who really wants non-intimate sex?

JM
                              You are kidding right ?

I'll assume that sex with strong emotional attachment can be the very very best sex. (It has been for me)

But that doesn't mean that sex with a stranger cannot feel freaking amazing and that such sex wouldn't be desired by an lot of guys
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

• I sometimes wonder if I am the odd one.

JM
                                Jon Miller-
                                I AM.CANADIAN

Comment

Working...
                                X