Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    How is this poly anything?

It seems all you have to do is list someone as your 'partner'.

Dog, cat, they are all loved ones too, no?
    Only you would consider dogs and cats subject to this form of partnership...
    Is that because they are the only kind of sex partners you can get?
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

What is Eco's position on bestiality? Are we all now guilty of silently condoning it?

I miss Eco.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well it's clear from Ben's post that he not only approves of bestiality, but implies that he might actually participate in it. But that comes as no surprise since he belongs to a cult that promotes child rape.
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

The Family and Medical Leave Act allows workers to take up to 12 weeks of unpaid leave each year to take care of loved ones or themselves.
          Are you people actually getting your knickers in a twist over allowing gays to take UNPAID LEAVE ?
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Only you would consider dogs and cats subject to this form of partnership...
            Is that because they are the only kind of sex partners you can get?
            Ewww, so you love your pets that way?!
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
              Are you people actually getting your knickers in a twist over allowing gays to take UNPAID LEAVE ?
              BUT THEN THE GAYS COULD WORK TOGETHER, HAVE 10 PARTNERS EACH, AND SUDDENLY EVERYONE WOULD BE UNPAID. DON'T YOU GET IT.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Oh god, we can't have that. Not in God Blessed Canadia. Asher, they're gonna hafta cart you away. Sorry man.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

We should never have let them out of the closet in the first place.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    how do gay men get newborn babies?

I mean I don't see some of these things as discriminatory. I don't support the idea of paying for men to go to gynecologists. Am I missing anything?
                    Lesbians can carry babies.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                      Oh god, we can't have that. Not in God Blessed Canadia. Asher, they're gonna hafta cart you away. Sorry man.
                      In Quebec, a gay father could theoretically get 12 months of paid paternity leave.
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        I can't believe that MrFun hasn't knocked people down on his way to a PC to post this news.

It's the proper decision.
                        Thanks Slowwy - I appreciate you taking up the slack here.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Benny's being a **** again. Why isn't he concerned about polygamous straight partners making the same claims to benefits? (didn't read all his posts to check if he mentioned this)

Comment

polygamy is a crime in the US
                            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

duh - get that through Benny's skull

Comment

It just dawned on me. Since I'm Slowwy and Ben is Benny, you must be Mystery.
                                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                                X