Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does modern Israel have in common with 1950's Alabama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
    Oh, stop being butthurt over the fact that I keep pwning you.

xpost
    I'm starting to worry for your sanity.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

insert gay people's butts hurting joke here
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        insert gay people's butts hurting joke here
        Gay people's butts don't hurt, because they're used to it.

It's the straight people who have hurt butts when we're through with them.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

don't ever criticize anti gun control again

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
            It represents and undercurrent in Jewish society
            a) The number sounds exaggerated
            b) If you understood how membership at most synagogues worked, versus how it works at chabad, you'd understand
            12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Killing it is the new killing it
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

So what I'm trying to figure out from this thread is the answer to this question:

Is AS antisemitic or just dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                As fun as this is, there is no contradiction in Ozzy's posts and you were wrong to imply there was. Especially so strongly.

You're starting to become increasingly shrill, Kuci.

I see what you're trying to say, but I feel you did not read his sentences properly. His first sentence is just relaying what he's heard from some of his friends.
                Thank you.

Kuci may disagree with my friend's objection to intermarriage, and I'm glad he does, and he may disagree with my friend's estimate of the damage it has done, and I'm also glad he does. I certainly don't mean to imply that all, or most, or even many Jews regard intermarriage as worse than the Holocaust, that (I hope) is a fairly extreme view, even among my friends it is (again, I hope).

But I have well over a dozen good friends who are Jewish and only one isn't strongly opposed to intermarriage.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

So what I'm trying to figure out from this thread is the answer to this question:

Is AS antisemitic or just dumb?
                  Why is everyone always antisemitic?

Comment

OR just dumb?

I mean he won't shut the **** up about jews, I can only conclude he either desperately wants to be one or hates them.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince Asher View Post
                      Why is everyone always antisemitic?

Because those Jews are all a bunch of big nosed, money hugery, world controlling, jerks!

If it wasn't for the fags trying to destroy marriage they'd be the worst people in the world.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hey now, we don't all have big noses

Comment

OR just dumb?
                          Still, you sound like someone playing the race card whenever someone disagrees with someone or doesn't like them.

Comment

Not at all. The only people I think I've accused of antisemitism are MOBIUS and Albert Speer, to date.

and his username is of a nazi, that doesn't help much.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                              Oh, stop being butthurt over the fact that I keep pwning you.

xpost
                              are you taking posting lessons from aahz or something?
                              "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

No, but Asher's been taking honesty lessons from Ben Kenobi.

Comment

Working...
                                X