Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't the gov't legislate what people buy with food stamps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIesstiu:

This is such a fun thread. I haven't laughed so much in a while.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I'm sorry Albert Speer, feigning superiority is not fooling anyone. We all know you've been pwned. Unlike Drake, who uses it to be a dick (often successfully), you're using it to cover for your lack of any actual argument and the only place you can go from here is claim that being a complete dumb**** WAS YOUR PLAN ALL ALONG OMG GUYS YOU TOTALLY FELL FOR IT LOLOLOL.
      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
        Do you actually want people to think you're a Nazi? And that you lack any real critical thinking ability?
        Don't be unfair. Jewville is a pretty good choice, Hinduville would also work. The Jews are the group that rises the most above the US national average in the fraction of its members that are part of the upper class.

Antisemites see conspiracy, HBDers see high average IQ.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
          This was established in the other thread... 46% of Jewish families earn more than $100K a year compared to 18% for the national average.
          54% of Jews are disastrously poor?

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• KH

Comment

• It's not conspiracy. They value education and hard work, are concentrated in fruitful industries, and marry intra-faith. It's a recipe for economic success. No 'high IQ' needed.

The only thing that gets me is when they claim anti-semitism is rampant.
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
                Are you going to contribute something meaningful to this thread (which you haven't yet) or continue to beat on straw men of positions I've explicitly rejected?
                That's not very nice. I think my contribution to this thread has been more valuable that any other single person's.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• KH:

Guess how much I made last year, my first full year out of college?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    KH
                    You don't get to laugh about that yet. You haven't earned **** in your life.
                    Stadtluft Macht Frei
                    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

KH:

Guess how much I made last year, my first full year out of college?
                      Probably about as much as I made as a graduate student.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• And that's all I need...

Comment

It's not conspiracy. They value education and hard work, are concentrated in fruitful industries, and marry intra-faith. It's a recipe for economic success. No 'high IQ' needed.

The only thing that gets me is when they claim anti-semitism is rampant.
                          Want to bet that more Jews (on a percentage of marriages basis) marry out of their faith than either Christians, Hindus, atheists/agnostics, or Muslims in the US?
                          Stadtluft Macht Frei
                          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                            Want to bet that more Jews marry out of their faith than either Christians, Hindus, atheists/agnostics, or Muslims in the US?
                            Traditionally intra-faith. Jews were marrying their cousins almost exclusively for a while there.

Comment

• And that's all I need...

...but if you could earn more, you would, so it isn't all that you want.

Also krazyhorse note the link i edited in before

Comment

And that's all I need...
                                That's because you're extraordinarily selfish.
                                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                                X