Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why doesn't the gov't legislate what people buy with food stamps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
    Traditionally intra-faith. Jews were marrying their cousins almost exclusively for a while there.
    Not my parents...like i've said before, I'm not ACTUALLY jewish. Only my father.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Traditionally intra-faith. Jews were marrying their cousins almost exclusively for a while there.
      WTF are you talking about? Hassidim != Jews
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
        Not my parents...like i've said before, I'm not ACTUALLY jewish. Only my father.
        Did you guys get bar mitzvahed and ****?
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• If I had more, I'd probably donate a good chunk of it... hell, I've donated most of my income before to a horrible ***** of a human being that was a prostitute.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• If you were truly giving you would earn more so you could pay more taxes and actually contribute something to food stamp programs and the like.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

If I had more, I'd probably donate a good chunk of it... hell, I've donated most of my income before to a horrible ***** of a human being that was a prostitute.
              don't EVER accuse someone else of badly determining value

Comment

• This isn't funny anymore... Where's Drake? I want to talk about calories in/calories out with him.
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                  Did you guys get bar mitzvahed and ****?
                  no, mom raised us roman catholic

Also I was never molested by a priest, before Asher asks

Comment

no, mom raised us roman catholic
                    BEN!!!!

Comment

• You've gotten pwn3d on every discussion you've taken part in since you came back, albert.

Not a good way to reacquaint yourself.

It's not that you're completely stupid; merely that you're attempting to defend arguments which have little intellectual value.
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

That character is the most annoying obnoxious character in any video game ever and no one plays as him because he sucks and I renamed him to ****FACE in the gam...
                        So you have a lot in common then.

Comment

• There are 1 billion roman catholics and we know one who is a ****face. Guilt by association gets you stuffed in the stupid corner.

Comment

• Hey HC,

is that character's name Karol Capel? Wikipedia isn't very clear.

Comment

• reel him in, riesstiu
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Unfortunately morons usually end up deciding who is a moron, so we're consigned to universal suffrage.

I'm not saying democracy is paritculary good at aggregating information. Unless you are proposing something like Futarchy or some other market solution to governance you are kind of incoherent with this statement, since democracy is in theory better at aggregating information than the goverment types tryed or from things like Technocracy or Anarchosyndicalism.

In short you are saying you know better than the morons what policies are in their best interest.
                                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                                X