Video on how to get a woman?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aivo½so View Post
    I don't think it should be any of her business whether you're a virgin or not... As Hera said, if she asks, then lie... in general, if she catches you displaying ANY weakness then you're out and must move on to the next girl.
    I know a lot of girls who spend a ton of time looking for dishonesty. Such a shame . Better just to always be honest.

A good relationship has a large component of trust. Lying doesn't really gain you anything.

Don't listen to Hera if you want a good relationship, he has had lots of relationship but they don't seem like good ones.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      I know a lot of girls who spend a ton of time looking for dishonesty. Such a shame . Better just to always be honest.

A good relationship has a large component of trust. Lying doesn't really gain you anything.

Don't listen to Hera if you want a good relationship, he has had lots of relationship but they don't seem like good ones.

JM
      Are you denying that lying to a girl that he is a virign won't help him with some girls? And after the act he isn't a virgin anymore so it dosen't matter, and he need not lie again. JM his situation is different from yours, religion is a mostly acceptable to women as an excuse for virgnity. Being unable to bed other women is not. Should he lie about being religious then?

There is no good reason for him to suffer a status hit. Ironically this is less true if he intends to get a girl just to bed her. In that case he can play a numbers game and not care what they think. But if he cares about the girl and wants a future with her its simply bull**** for him to take a status hit (in her eyes) on such a stupid technicality as his virgnity. You aren't thinking of his best interests.
      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Oh bollocks, Hera. How can you say that starting out relationship on a pack of lies "doesn't matter"?

You approach human love and relationship with all the taste and decency of a hyena licking its anus.
        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• That's unfair on the hyena.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• There are non-religious people who want sex/relationships/etc to be special. If that is what he feels, he should make clear that that is the case. That if he does have sex with her, it is because she is special and their relationship is special.

There are girls who value that, among the non-religious too.

But part of that is not just going and tryng to get into a loving relationship with any girl who will have him.

JM
            Jon Miller-
            I AM.CANADIAN
            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• Originally posted by Albert Speer View Post
              What? When I said...

I have a bad attitude?
              Albert.

Women your age unless very religious will consider sex a part of a loving and intimate relationship. Not only that if they aren't virigns themselves they know they will have to give up sex for you untill you are ready. Think about that for a second.

Since lying on something that actually affects both of you is wrong you would need to break this to hear early in the relationship.

How likley is that she will stick around? Don't get me wrong, love happens even very quickly but its poor strategy to count on this.
              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                Oh bollocks, Hera. How can you say that starting out relationship on a pack of lies "doesn't matter"?

You approach human love and relationship with all the taste and decency of a hyena licking its anus.
                Virginity is a technicaitly. It is a white lie you damn bastard and you know it.

I can say with 100% confidence that a guy who has sex with a girl once and then gets another girl for a long term relationship won't do any better on the long term emotionally or sexually than the guy who was a vrigin before.

The only difference is that the virign guy is 100% sure he is STD free. So basically you are implicitly lying to her that you might be more dangerus for her health that you really are. Poor girl mislead that you are worse for her than you really are. I can already feel the single tear of sympathy drip down from my cheek as I regret having assisted this horrible dead. Poor girl she is better of that she thinks she is! Oh vey!

Speer seems like an ok guy who will treat any girl he gets better than she deserves. Even if Speer was a creepy icky guy I would still give him advice how he should behave to reach his goals and get a girl. Otherwise I would shut the **** up and not sabotage people since I don't torture or sabotage other people so I can I get high on how ****ing moral and ethical I am since I know that fails ethics 201.

Speer don't listen to these people they confuse should for is. Its even worse they confuse "I think it should be like this" with "It is this way". They are warping everything through the prism of their values trying to manipulate you to behave in a certain way. You have a goal. You need Machiaveli, you need the Karma sutra, you need a dispasionate manual and teacher. These people are not it.
                Last edited by Heraclitus; June 17, 2010, 16:27.

Comment

• **** 'strategy'.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                    There are non-religious people who want sex/relationships/etc to be special. If that is what he feels, he should make clear that that is the case. That if he does have sex with her, it is because she is special and their relationship is special.

There are girls who value that, among the non-religious too.

But part of that is not just going and tryng to get into a loving relationship with any girl who will have him.

JM
                    You actually have a good point point.

Albert Speer. Be hoest.

Do you want:
                    A) A special girl even if it means I die a virign.
                    B) A girl of quality who I will love and cherish and have a happy life with. And ****.
                    C) A girl to ****.

If the case is B or C you should listen to my adivce, Don't lie to yourself. If you know that 5% of girls would be good enough and you would feel special with them then you are in B not in A.

A is if you are sure there are only a handfull of possible girls for you out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                      **** 'strategy'.
                      **** strategy = All that matters is blind chance and I don't want to know the odds or tilt them in my favour

A good definition of nihilism if I ever came across it.
                      Last edited by Heraclitus; June 17, 2010, 16:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                        You shouldn't brag about sleeping with a woman with horrible taste.
                        She was hot. That is all.

Comment

• Learn to like yourself and people will like you. That's it.

If the 'strategies' people were talking about were based around that idea, not lies, manipulation and denigrating women I wouldn't have a problem with them.
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

• Originally posted by Aivo½so View Post
                            I don't think it should be any of her business whether you're a virgin or not... As Hera said, if she asks, then lie... in general, if she catches you displaying ANY weakness then you're out and must move on to the next girl.
                            +1

The above advice will help you. All the other advice people are giving is about ethics and worse... "morality". If you want to talk about those fine, but I suppose you would have s tarted a thread about morality or ethics of sex. I'm getting tired by of topic debates. This is technology we are talking about, he asked for the specs and you aren't even kind enough to tell him "no we won't give you the specs because we think that if you get them you'll do something evil with em".
                            Last edited by Heraclitus; June 20, 2010, 02:42.

Comment

• Learn to like yourself and people will like you.

I love myself and everyone loves me.

Great strategy.
                              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Many girls find guys opening up and displaying vulnerabilities extremely attractive. Show no weakness is a load of rubbish.

I say many, I should say most, certainly all the ones I've dated. I guess there are possibly some that don't. Seems unlikely those I've met are that unrepresentative.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X