No announcement yet.

You do not know the day or the hour...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You do not know the day or the hour...

...until it is a little too late it seems. An hour into the new day, but I thought you should get a happy birthday thread of your own.

Happy belated birthday, Ben! Now, go find a good Catholic girl and fill the world with small BKs.
    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Is it Ben's birthday, or his late father's? I saw it and didn't know what to do. Ben isn't 51.
    Anyway,
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Happy birthday
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Ben lies about everything else, why not his age?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The 51 year old virgin?

Comment

Just haven't bothered to change it from when I first started posting.

Thanks to slowwy and nikolai, and albert for the birthday wishes.

And Asher and reeses pieces, you suck.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

You're lying again. It didn't say 50 years old til this year or last (probably this year). I remember the original year being 1981.

And this clearly wasn't a default year.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Ben, how old are you really? And are you really a virgin?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

He's 29, and yes.

Comment

I thought he was a hedon until he was introduced to Christianity by a friend in Ben's time of troubles.

Comment

I am 29.

I remember the original year being 1981.
                      Maybe a long time ago it was. I know I changed it to 1961 when I started posting more regularly on the OT.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

I thought he was a hedon until he was introduced to Christianity by a friend in Ben's time of troubles.
                        Yep, pretty much. And yes, I'm still a virgin, by choice.

I don't know if I qualified as a hedonist back then, I wanted to have sex with someone that I loved. Hadn't fallen in love with anybody so I didn't have sex.

Comment

You're putting the ***** on a pedestal man!
                          Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                          Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm a virgin, too, Ben.

Comment

How does it feel to know that you have utterly wasted your prime years, Ben?

Comment

Working...
                              X